I did it!! 60 miles!! NO shortcuts, NO rescue van

Maura M.
on 10/16/11 9:27 pm - Yardley, PA
The experience of walking in the Breast Cancer 3 day walk was one of the most rewarding expeirences that I have ever had.  From a standpoint of doing something toward a cause, walking with some of the bravest women (and men!!) in the world and for the physical accomplishment that I never would have imagined I would be able to do before surgery.

Yes, I am proud of myself!  :)

xoxo,

Maura
Maura

Nicole0216
on 10/16/11 9:40 pm - Lancaster, PA
You should be proud of yourself. We are proud of you
Decolady
on 10/16/11 9:45 pm - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Maura, you are amazing!  Congrats to you on such a wonderful accomplishment!!

Deb

lynnc99
on 10/16/11 10:07 pm
Three cheers! What an amazing accomplishment - but I have to know, are you taking a day off today? I would! Get a massage!
Patricia R.
on 10/16/11 10:45 pm - Perry, MI
 Way to go, Maura.  Woo Hoo!!!!!  That is awesome.  You should be proud of yourself.  I am proud of you, too.  You have encouraged me to get my feet better, and do something with my body too.   
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Laureen S.
on 10/17/11 12:00 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Be very, very proud, you've worked hard and this is one of the payoffs, being able to do what you did!!!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

bvohl
on 10/17/11 12:58 am
SOOOO FREAKING PROUD OF YOU!!!!!

Love and hugs, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

jastypes
on 10/17/11 3:56 am - Croydon, PA
You SHOULD be very proud of yourself.  What am amazing accomplishment!  Congratulations!!!

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

musicaldonna
on 10/17/11 4:12 am - PA
Maura,

I am so proud of you.  Every time I heard about the 3 day I thought of you.  You are certainly an inspiration to all of us on the PA Forum.  You deserve a good rest - hope that you take it.  Take care.

Donna
Dennis Belk
on 10/17/11 10:08 am - Philadelphia, PA

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1772 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1868 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2550 views