Nov. l9, just around the corner

Lois G.
on 11/10/11 8:23 pm - Ashland, PA
Don't forget next sat in Lancaster area there will be a breakthru challenge seminar all day from 8 to 5....great speakers and lots of samples for wls peeps......if you think  your gonna get a boost of support from it, your right.....great time to be had............Lois
SPANKAROO
on 11/13/11 9:09 am
lois  can  you send me some details sounds like a fun thing to do on my birthday which is the 19th  i miss seeing my wls   family  and     in need of some good support   pls  in box me the info  thanks you
Lois G.
on 11/13/11 9:52 pm - Ashland, PA
It is on sat. starts at 8 signing in, and then over at 5, good speakers, great fellow wls..ers.....you go on the web site      breakthroughchallenge......I don't know how to post on the web,sorry, but if you go there it will show you how to sign up for it,, the address is the Lancaster one, but actually it is in Eprata, it is  59 dollars, but worth every penny.....look forward to seeing you if you come and Happy Birthdray ahead of time......if you mentioin my name....Lois Gadomski they will credit me for passing along the invite...but it is ok if you don't.........Lois Gadomski
Lisa H.
on 11/13/11 10:10 pm - Whitehall, PA
 I have to work   I would have loved to attend, but need the $$ more. 

come back with info for us

My tracker

hers 

Kathleen W.
on 11/17/11 7:02 am - Lancaster, PA

Where in Lancaster and is that Saturday, the 19th?

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1772 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1867 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2550 views