Tired Thursday Roll Call???

dit657
on 11/16/11 8:53 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning - where is everybody?? It's been a long week, hasn't it? But it's almost over and next week is a nice short one!

We got all the house paperwork yesterday, signed it, had it notarized and it should be back in Florida this morning - my realtor did the final walk-thru yesterday and said everything was fine. So sometime this morning my sister should be getting the keys!! Thank you all so much for your congrats and well wishes - we are very excited!!

Work for me today - not sure what tonight will bring. I put a meatloaf together before leaving this morning so just have to pop that in the oven tonight. Last night I tackled the cabinet in the bathroom and got rid of a lot of stuff that had accummulated under there. I may tackle the linen closet tonight - figure if I do a room or a closet a night I should be able to get rid of a lot of stuff.

Saw the possibility of snow showers in the forecast for later today?? EWWWW!!! LOL!! Hope everyone has a great day!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Patricia R.
on 11/16/11 10:50 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Kathy and PA,
I have been AWOL from this board for a while due to being in Michigan with my Munchkins, and not feeling on top of my game this week.  I am stealing a few minutes while my grandson plays in the toyroom to check in.

Congrats on the house, Kathy.  I hope you will still stop in here to let us know how things are going. 

It is an exhausting, but fun week with the kidlets, and I have to scoot.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bvohl
on 11/17/11 12:03 am
GM Kathy and PA!

I soooo did not want to come to work today, but being that I am taking off Monday I figured I better go!!! Steven is getting a procedure done and I need to drive him home.

Today is working both jobs yet again! Then rushing home to get the child, make dinner, bath and bed!

That is it for me!
Have a great day!!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

jdruski
on 11/17/11 12:28 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA

I am starting off with a major apology.  I got home from work last night at 6 and rushed to do a few things.  I have been having some bad stomach pains due to the medication that I take.  So I picked up my sister and at 6:20 we got on 95 at Bridge Street.  I have to love my sister so much as she is chatting along knowing how nervous I am to be driving at night, in the rain and she can hear my stomach growling and groaning. 

We are driving and get to State Road and see the sign that there is an accident.  The traffic went on for what it seemed miles.  At this point I panicked.  What happens if I get stuck in that traffic jam and my already irriated stomach decides that it is going to take action.  I don't know how many of you know that feeling and that since surgery there is not always enough time to "make it".  So I had to make a decision and got off of Street Road and went back home. 

I was so upset because I am looking forward to becoming a part of the Barix community , meeting up with the people who I have communicated with for so many years and most importantly get back on track. 

Please forgive me as this was a big move for me in so many ways.  I will be looking for when the Saturday meetings are held, then at least I can see where I am going. 

Congratulations again to Kathy.  Going to Rite Aid after work and see what I can get for free.

Jeanne
Lisa H.
on 11/17/11 12:29 am, edited 11/17/11 12:29 am - Whitehall, PA
 WOW.. it is quiet in here today.. it's already 10:40 and people are MIA..

Congrats Kathy and  Trish, have fun with the kiddos! 

Today has me working both jobs.. Aetna is still pretty slow, so I am trying to do more organizing with my coupons.  I am trying to create a spreadsheet for myself, but my ADHD is preventing me from finishing it.  I'm getting there, though.  I think the spreadsheet will help me to know what I have and find things quicker.  

After Dress Barn tonight, I MAY go out with my friend.  She invited me to go out and celebrate one of her friend's birthdays.  I'll have to see how awake I am.  I gave her a maybe.  

Yesterday I found the dress that I am going to wear to Neil's parents' 50th anniversary party.  We carry the dress at Dress Barn, but not in missy sizes.  They only have it on the women's side and I tried on the smallest we have and it was definitely too big.  JCPenney seems to have at least one of the same buyers because they had a lot of the exact same dresses or something similar.  They have the dress in missy sizes!! It looks so great on me!! I have a  pic of me in the dress from the fitting room, but I don't like the way it turned out.  I did, however, take a pic of just the dress hanging on my door so I could send it to Neil.  Here it is!  I feel super sleek and sexy and classy in it!!  Can't wait to find shoes and wear it to the party!!!!
Photobucket

There's actually another one that I really liked, as well.. and I'm seriously debating between the two.. help???  I would have to get it shortened, but it would be easy enough to do.
Photobucket

Photobucket

My tracker

hers 

jdruski
on 11/17/11 1:52 am - Philadelphia, PA
Lisa,

You look gorgeous in the red dress.  It is so elegant.  I would go with the red one as this is an anniversary.  The other dress is also beautiful but more like a new Years eve or party. 

Jeanne
Lisa H.
on 11/17/11 4:08 am - Whitehall, PA
 aww, thanks Jeanne... I do really like the red one.  It is totally something I would NOT normally wear, but I KNOW I can pull it off.

Looks like I'm going back to JCP!

My tracker

hers 

jdruski
on 11/17/11 5:28 am - Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely, You are a stunner in that one.  Then pick up the short one and make fabulous plans for NYE.  Lots of dancing.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1771 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1866 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2549 views