Soggy Monday morning roll call

dit657
on 11/20/11 7:23 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning everyone. Sitting here waiting for hubby to get ready for work. Have to drop the suv off for service then the dog at Fuzzy Butts - he won't be happy - grooming for him today but he looks like a wooly bear right now.

Got all my stuff out for Purple Heart - more to go thru downstairs but can only do a little at a time. Trying to determine what to take down to florida in December. Once all that stuff is cleared out I'll have a better idea of what to do with the rest of the stuff.

Not much going on today - work then groceries tonight.

Hope everyone has a more exciting day than me!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
proudmama13
on 11/20/11 7:35 pm - Bristol, PA
Good morning all:)

Kathy - Fuzzy Butts...that is a RIOT!!! 

Not much going on today.  While Joey slept this morning I got on the treadmill for 40 minutes.  I am making a concerted effort to sip, sip, sip and walk, walk, walk so that it's part of my daily routine and I'm not in shock post-op. Speaking of being post-op...my surgery is 3 weeks from tomorrow!!!   Holy cannoli!  3 weeks is nothing.  It will be here before I know it:)  I'm so excited that I can hardly stand it. 

Well that's about it.  I'm looking forward to a low-key day hanging with my best 12 pound little man. 

Have a great day everyone!
Selena

Patricia R.
on 11/20/11 8:39 pm - Perry, MI
 Hi Selena,
Three weeks will be here before you know it.  I am thrilled for you.  Hopefully, we will meet up one day soon.  I will be home from my trip to Michigan later today.  I am in Monroeville right now, heading back to Bristol this afternoon.

Keep walking and sipping, because that is the best medicine for post-op recovery.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

dit657
on 11/20/11 8:59 pm - Boothwyn, PA
I know Selena - isn't that the cutest name for a doggy daycare? It's a great place and Jude loves going there - as we get closer he starts 'talking' and getting all excited!!

You're doing great working out now and getting into the routine - that will help so much post-op because you're getting your body mentally and physically for the surgery. Wish you all the best and sounds like you're going to do great!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
IdaMae D.
on 11/21/11 1:01 am - Philadelphia, PA
Selena;

These next three weeks are going to fly by....

Ida

IdaMae

Patricia R.
on 11/20/11 8:36 pm - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Kathy and PA Peeps,
I am back in PA, Monroeville to be exact.  I should be home, in Bristol, sometime this afternoon.  I am hoping to meet my son, Sean, for breakfast.  He drove back to Pittsburgh yesterday, after his more than a week back in Bucks County, attending the funeral of his best friend.  

It looks like a rainy drive for me.  Hopefully, I will get home in time for labwork that I have to get done today.  If not, definitely tomorrow.

Have a blessed day everyone.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bvohl
on 11/20/11 9:14 pm
GM Kathy and PA!

I am up bright and early because I had to take hubby to the dr to get an Upper GI done. Already took Dee to school. I am not going into work today. After I pick up hubby I am going to try to catch up on housework so I can focus on cooking and baking the rest of the week. We are having Thanksgiving with good friends of ours at their place which is not too far from us. I am making green bean casserole and an assortment of SF pies to take! I might make some SF cookies as well, see how I feel....

Tomorrow I am taking Dee with me to work since she has off the rest of the week. Wednesday she is staying with a friend of mine. Then the festivities can begin!!

Have a great day!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

steffihope
on 11/20/11 9:33 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 Good morning Kathy and all from PA!  I am sitting in school, hopeful that today will be a no-drama day.  It has been touch and go here with my moods.  I am going to try to get through this three-day week and see how I feel on Monday.  If I feel rested I will come back and continue to push myself.  If I do not, then a phone call to the psychiatrist and or therapist will be in order.

Today is school, pick up Emily from her afterschool club, take Molly to her therapist appointment, come home and heard right back out to my therapist appointment.  Tonight Larry is working, so it is me and the kids.  Hoping to handle the lonliness of Larry being at work and not with me well,  One can hope right?!?!
IdaMae D.
on 11/20/11 9:52 pm - Philadelphia, PA
GM Kathy & PA:

Slept in a bit this morning, was nice to not have to wake up before 8am.  I could get used to this...

Gene and I will be traveling over to Whole Foods for some much needed shopping.  I want to pick up the ingredients for Chicken Pot Pie.  Have had a craving for months for this but have not had the time to cook or the energy to find the cooking utensils to do the task.  So tomorrow I'll be making chicken pot pie.

Tonight I have class, will leave the house around 4ish then will get home around 11ish.  

That's about all for me today.

hope you all have a wonderful day and stay dry.

IdaMae

Nicole0216
on 11/20/11 11:09 pm - Lancaster, PA
Hi all. Had the work day from Hell on Friday burst into tears and could not get myself together. I hate that! That is not me. UGH personal therapy is really kicking my butt and making me feel less capable at work. The good thing is that I realizing and coming to be at peace with the fact that this job is not for me, for the long haul.

Quiet weekend which was needed.

Today is my 1 year wedding anniversary, we celebrated last night since we both work late today. Jason surprised the heck out of me with a silver heart bracelet from Tiffany. I had told him that this year was paper, and he said " well it is in a paper bag"

When I reached for my card to give him, he gave me a loook of " aww she is gonna be sad because I got her a bracelet and she got me a card"  Then he smiled and openedi it and then started crying. My card had my NEW SS Card and DL in it with my new name which is Nicole Lewis- Keeber. It took a year, and it is not a full name change but for me it is a big deal and the best gift I could give. Those who know me, know I have been married before and never even considered giving up my name. This is a big deal. I am scared and excited but it is good.

I hope you all have a warm and dry day, sure is gloomy out.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1768 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1864 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2546 views