Super Saturday Roll Call

steffihope
on 11/25/11 8:34 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning all of PA!  I am up early and about to get my day started.  I have to say that my Thankgiving was amazing because  was NOT with family. Sigh.  I was with friends and THEIR families and all was good.  It was smooth and yummy and the kids all had a nice time!  I am beginning to think that the Jewish Holidays I will spend with my family and the others I will spend with friends.  It just works out better that way I think.  I did feel a little guilty that I was not with my aunt and uncle, but we made an executive decision and went to the friend's.  Glad we did.  Did some shopping yesterday morning.  Did ok.  Didn't have a list so bought some things for Emily and some for me.  One gift for Josh and that was all.

Today, I have the morning free, hoping that Lisa will come visit me and then we can get nails and toes done.  From there I am taking the kids to have lunch with my newphew who is home from collee for the weekend.  Then possibly to see the Muppet movie with the girls.  Then home to drop them all off at respective friends houses and then off for a fun night of friends and dancing! :)  Looking forward to tomorrow - going to see Breaking Dawn with the ladies.   Looking forward to this for a while!

Happy Saturday all! :)

IdaMae D.
on 11/25/11 8:49 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Steffi & PA:

I'm back to the old schedule of getting up early.  The guys are working in the house today, so the last two days of being lazy in bed till 9/10ish is over.  I also have a hair appt this morning so at least I have a really good reason to be out of bed at this hour.....

Yesterday was interesting to say the least.  I accompanied Gene to Home Depot left the house about 11:30ish...Got home after 3, yes all we did was stay in Home Depot, no was not there because it was crowded, Gene had his shopping list of stuff he needed for today/tomorrow/or the coming weeks not really sure what it was.  Needless to say this is my last shopping trip to Home Depot with my honey when he has a list.  I still cannot figure out how we were there so long, did get to spend some quality time sitting on those ladders they leave in the asiles and spending time with my honey which is rare and far between these days.......After that we took a ride to Zern's Farmer's Market in Gilbertsville, PA....I loved walking around and people watching....Found a pumpkin cheese ball - no sugar very yummy.....also found some things for the kitchen, but could not get them because I don't have any place to put them in the house....oh my someday this house will be liveable and together....

Well time to get my butt in gear, get something to eat and get ready to run out the door to see my hairdresser....

Hope you all have a wonderful day.....

Ida

IdaMae

bvohl
on 11/25/11 10:36 pm
GM Steffi and PA!

I got to sleep in today because yesterday I got about four hours of sleep! Thanksgiving was really nice with our friends and their family. At midnight I went shopping for a new Keurig coffee machine along with some k-cups at Bed, Bath and Beyond which was having a 20% off your entire order sale!! Then I woke up bright and early to go out to peddler's village to treat myself to a new Coach bag! Got another GREAT deal there!! Then got my nails done, then met friends for an early dinner, stopped off at Trader Joes for some shopping. I was walking around in a daze in there, I was SO tired! We checked out and Steven drove home while I slept!  Relaxed a bit when we got home and then I went to bed!

Today, Dee has a birthday party which I still have not gotten gifts for yet! Nothing like waiting to the last minute!! Then tonight going out with friends for a much needed night of fun!!

Have a great day!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Patricia R.
on 11/25/11 11:31 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Steffi and PA,
I am barely awake, and feeling like crap.  I can't wait till I start my iron infusions on Wednesday.

I have to get to my AA meeting, and then head to my therapist's.  I cancelled my Wednesday appointment because of the insane traffic.

I hope everyone has a blessed day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Lisa H.
on 11/25/11 11:47 pm - Whitehall, PA
Morning Steffi. I'm sitting at the diner with you and Emily having breakfast. I guess I made it here safe. Lol. Have to pick Siehara up from bat mitzvah service unless she can make plans for in between. Then I'm meeting everyone later for dancing. Hopefully I'll get to dinner, too. But that's not looking too good. I'll be sleeping at Maura's tonight and then we'll head home tomorrow hopefully avoiding a lot of traffic.

My tracker

hers 

FireWitch86
on 11/26/11 5:48 am - PA
Hello and good afternoon all. Got up and got to the gym first thing this morning to get it out of the way. Decorating for Christmas and now babysitting my granddaughter. She's going to help me decorate the Christmas tree.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1773 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1868 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2551 views