Spring forward Sunday roll call

dit657
on 3/10/12 10:25 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Ok so anybody forget to set their clocks ahead last night when going to bed?? I DID I DID! so I just realized that it's 9:30, not 8:30. But guess who adjusted his body clock? Yes, the dog. Amazingly enough he knew it was time to get moving.

Yesterday was crazy - hopefully today won't be as bad. We sold the bar and stools yesterday so that's one big piece out of the house.

Today my stepdaughter is coming by to pick up a few more pieces and visit for a while. I have plenty of leftovers from yesterday so no cooking today.

Well I better get moving and get laundry going. Have fun today!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Patricia R.
on 3/10/12 11:02 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Kathy and PA Peeps,
I set my alarm clock last night, but did not set my living room and microwave clocks till this morning.  
I am staying home from church today.  I have had a fever since Thursday, so it is Tylenol and rest for me today.

Hope everyone has a blessed day.

Hugs,
Trish 
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bvohl
on 3/11/12 12:41 am
GM Kathy and PA!

I was up SO much earlier than I wanted to be....but duty calls! I got up, showered and dressed, got Dee up and took her to Hebrew School. I then headed over to Walmart to pick up a birthday present for my niece. Her party is later today, so we will be heading over to NJ to celebrate!

I had a really good time at my reunion last night! Reconnected with many old friends, even people that I went to elementary school with! I mingled, danced, talked, etc! The food was good. I did NOT eat any dessert! YEAH ME!!! Got to see our good friend Steffi and talk with her too. Right now I am exhausted!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I stopped off at 7-11 to get my blueberry coffee, they have the BEST!!!

I am going to try to take a quick cat nap, then off to NJ!

Have a great day....the weather seems to be really nice today!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1773 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1868 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2551 views