Tumultuous Tuesday Roll Call

steffihope
on 3/26/12 10:41 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 OH MY GOD!!!!  I am pretty sure that Spring Brak can NOT get here fast enough.   My Vice Prinicipal is now telling me WHAT I am to do during my contractual Lunch break....BULL SH.....I am soooo angrey right now - UGH!!!!  Some people have no idea what it is like to be in the classroom and deal with 31 teenagers at a time.  OCH!!!!

Anyway - Good Morning PA!  And Happy Tuesday.  Hope this post finds you well.  I am in my classroom waiting for my students to arrive.  Today is a regular school day, following by a walk in teh park with a friend and then I will meet my running partner to run today.  I am really beginning to see results from the running and I am pleased with them.  Tonight I am teaching at the synagogue.  That is my day - I am truly hopeful that I will not lose it with my administration today...wish me luck!

What does your day look like?!
Laureen S.
on 3/26/12 10:52 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Morning Steffi, PA Friends,

Deep breaths Steffi, inhale the good and exhale what is not. . . I'm sure you can find the right words to express what you need to. . .  Enjoy your walk and so happy you are enjoying your running!!!

My day is work, noontime AA and seeing Tony this evening after work to discuss some things and probably an early night because I have not been sleeping well the last several days and this morning I woke up at 3:23 in the morning, so I'm already exhausted. . .

You all have a great day and I wish peace and strength to all facing the more serious life challenges.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

bvohl
on 3/26/12 11:10 pm
GM PA!!

BRRRR!!!!! It is COLD out there this morning! I guess it is not spring yet?!?!

Today is wor****il 3:30, then a couple of errands, dinner, homework, bath, relax and bed!

I have been dealing with some personal issues that I hope are being resolved very soon. I am determined to have only positive people in my life!

That is all....
Have a great day!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Patricia R.
on 3/27/12 2:27 am - Perry, MI
 Good Afternoon Steffi and PA,
Oh Steffi, every time you share about the nightmares of teaching in Philly, I give thanks for my retirement.  I always thought our lunchbreak was our personal time that the administration could not interfere with.  

Today, I have a beef stew on the stove that I am taking to a couple at church.  The wife had an ectopic pregnancy and emergency surgery to remove the fallopian tube a couple weeks ago.  My church helps people out like that.  When I was recuperating from my surgery, people brought me meals.  I am just paying it forward.

Tonight I attend a Women's Recovery Support Group at church.  We do a 12 Step Bible Study, using the Life Recovery Bible.  It's a small group, but worth it.

Nothing else exciting.

Have a blessed day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1771 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1866 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2549 views