Wednesday Roll Call

steffihope
on 5/8/12 10:37 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning all of PA!  Hope everyone is doing well on this dreary day.  I am at school - and for a change - miserable.  I am trying my damndest just to suck it up and get through each day.  I am not usually one to ***** about my job, but this year.....it seems as though it is all that I do.  Sorry for that!

Anyway - today, School.  Then to the psychiatrist, then home to get Molly and take her to sewing classes and then home.  Looking forward to some down time tonight.  The last several have been whirlwind days and evenings.

I dont' know if I mentioned - but we are renovating our basement.  So the contractors are coming back today.  We are installing a full bathroom and moving the laundry downstairs.  That will free up some more space in the kitchen.  We are going to renovate the kitchen in the fall I think.   I am looking forward to the basement getting done as right now - and I know Ida can relate - there is everything everywhere.

That is all for me - happy Wednesday all! 
lynnc99
on 5/8/12 10:46 pm
Hi everyone

I am SO pissed at my sister right now I could spit. The issue is my mom's birthday  - not till July 1 but the family drama has already begun to unfold. I am resolved to just not speak to her until I settle down. There. That's out.

Another day of working afternoon/evening. I have a great spinach salad from Costco for lunch. Going to get some morning exercise as well.

And that's about it for the day at this end of the world.
bvohl
on 5/9/12 2:58 am
 GOod Afternoon,

Traffic this morning was INSANE!! It took me over an hour to get to work... The on ramp to 95 north was shut down due to a jackknifed tractor trail or.  

Work is still testing, testing, testing!?!? I am so sick of it already!! I am really getting tired of the other teachers *****ing that they haven't gotten preps. Neither have I!!!! I go from testing for three hours right to lunch duty. I deserve and I am due a lunch!! Well, enough of that....

Today after work it's is the usual running around.

Have a good day.

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 5/10/12 9:34 am - Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely can relate...have fun with the renovation - since that asshole left I've had so much fun putting the tile/colors/paint together.....love that creative side of me - not that I'm tooting my own horn or anything LOL

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1771 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1866 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2549 views