Fabulous Friday Roll Call

steffihope
on 5/10/12 10:43 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hi all - Happy Friday - one more day closer to SUMMER!!!!!!!

I am at school, hoping for a quick day.  I am being observed today.  I am not really worried about it.  I do know what I am doing.  After school I am meeting some old friends for an early dinner.  One of the girls is about to deliver her first baby. So excited for her!  Then tonight I am pretty sure will be a quiet one.  Tomorrow is Emily's birthday party, so a weekend of celebrating will commence.

We are heading to the shore for Mother's Day.   I keep thinking that Mother's Day will get better as time passes - however, I am finding that I dislike it more and more.  This year I realized I don't like it because I have NO ONE to prepare for.  I dont' like my step-mom. I am not a huge fan of my step-dad's new wife, and besides, she is with her sons and NEVER invites us to anything.  So - that is it.  I try to let my kids do what they do.  And they dont know how I feel about it - but maybe getting away for the day might make it better.  We shall see

Have a GREAT Friday all and a nice weekend.
lynnc99
on 5/11/12 1:42 am
Mothers day is my least favorite holiday. For years I would work myself silly trying to make it a great celebration for the other moms in my world....lol, including the neighbors!... But never enjoyed it myself. This year I am on my own to make or break the day so I will probably go to church, a farmers market, and then talk to the kids in the phone.

Today...off to work then may browse around a little local festival for a few minutes instead of just coming straight home.

I DO wish all the moms out there a great weekend, by the way!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1771 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1866 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2549 views