Flipping Fantastic Friday Roll Call

steffihope
on 5/17/12 10:39 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning PA!  Hope everyone is well on this beautiful Friday morning.  I can NOT wait to get the hell out of Paradise today.  No reason in particular - I just need this year to be over!

Right now the only thing I have planned is a tutoring session that i normally have on Friday afternoons.  I am going to try to see if I can get in to get my hair cut and colored.  It has been over 3 months - I had an appoinntment last month and had to cancel for various reasons - and have not been able to get back in.  So - maybe a hair cut. Otherwise - I have nothing planned.  The big two are going to be away for the weekend.  Emily is sleeping out tonight I think, and Larry is working.  So - until he gets home from work - it is just me.  Wonder what damage I could do all by myself! :)

This weekend is busy with things with Emily and one event when Molly gets home on Sunday.

Hope you all have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend! 
lynnc99
on 5/17/12 11:19 pm
Steffi, sounds like some "me time" is a great idea!

I am off work today, Sunday, and Monday. This never happens! And just a short Sat. afternoon shift at Apple....so lots of time off and I want to do some serious writing.

Mike, in the meantime, is flying down late tonight for a whirlwind trip to explor a possible FL based job. If you are in the least bit a praying person....pray for something good to come out of this! He needs a change desperately and we *do* want to live in the same house again! Things seem to be going forward with our prospective home buyer in PA so that is good news.

Take care everyone! TGIF!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1773 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1868 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2551 views