Hump Day roll call

Lisa H.
on 5/22/12 9:45 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Up and working and happy to be lucky enough to be gainfully employed by 2 companies who help to keep a roof over our heads and food in our bellies.  

Aetna til 3:30.. quick dinner of ?? Lasagna cupcakes, maybe??? Then off to the store for a 5 hour shift.  I haven't worked in over a week, so it will be a bit hard getting back in there, but it will be nice all the same.  I miss dealing with the customers and my coworkers.

Working hard to get my water in.. things are still pretty good at home.  We did have a money stealing incident here, yesterday.  BUT, she came clean, we were calm, and it's over.  And, I got MOST of it back.  

Hoping to hear the results of my MRI by tomorrow.  I need relief.

What are you all up to today?

My tracker

hers 

Laureen S.
on 5/22/12 10:26 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Lisa, PA,

Ahh yes, gainfully employed is a good thing for sure and I am grateful to be so for today and hope that any out there who are not, find exactly what they need.

I am glad to read that Siehara is doing better and that she "came clean".  I must truly say that with all you've dealt with over the time I've known you, you are an amazing Mom and Siehara, might or might not realize that right now, but I promise one day she will!!!

I must have missed something, because truthfully I scan through some posts, MRI?  hope all turns out well.

My day today will consist of work, meeting with a new friend I met here working in Delaware at lunch, then another friend after work, then it will be home and somewhere this evening I will be on the telephone with HP to discuss them replacing my less than 18 month laptop, which has not been working for almost 2 weeks now, even after I replaced the harddrive and ran the programs they sent me 4x. . . this is one instance where I am glad I bought the extended warranty. 

Wishing you and everyone else a wonderful day!!!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Lisa H.
on 5/22/12 10:37 pm - Whitehall, PA
 I had an MRI on my wrist.  X-rays were done a few weeks ago, but didn't show anything.  It took awhile to get an evening appointment, so that was finally last night.  

My tracker

hers 

Laureen S.
on 5/22/12 10:40 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Thanks for the update, I will hope that you find the root and cause of the problem and that there is a simple solution. . .

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

IdaMae D.
on 5/23/12 7:24 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hope the MRI give you some answers!

IdaMae

bvohl
on 5/22/12 11:20 pm
 Good Morning Lisa and PA!

It is Wednesday, my WORST day of the week! At least Hebrew school is done for the year...

After school I am going to the Chiropractor for a good back cracking! I know that sounds horrible but it really makes a difference in every aspect of your life!

Lisa, I hope the MRI shows nothing drastic. I hope you find some relief though!!!

Have a positively wonderful day!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Patricia R.
on 5/23/12 12:01 am - Perry, MI
Good Morning Lisa and PA,
As Laureen has said, Lisa, you are doing great with the parenting, and holding two jobs.

I am heading out to brunch at a friends in a minute.  Then, home to organize my bedroom.  Nothing too exciting.

Must run.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

happyforonce
on 5/23/12 1:26 am - PA
Good morning sunshine! 
Lisa H.
on 5/23/12 2:26 am - Whitehall, PA
morning stranger....

My tracker

hers 

lynnc99
on 5/23/12 11:19 am
VERY cute avatar!