OT: prayers for Sharon's son

cleos_mom
on 7/27/12 4:08 pm - phila., PA
 If any of u were at the Barix meeting 2 months ago and met the Zumba instructor that gave the demonstration that night.

Her son John Wa**** by a hit run driver last week and is in very critical condition he is is end stage,if you could just  pray for her n her family that God gives them the strength to get thru this, this is so tragic
Thanks Susan

P
Patricia R.
on 7/27/12 9:31 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Susan,
While I wasn't at the Barix meeting, I'll be sure to pray for this family.  

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bvohl
on 7/27/12 9:48 pm
I heard about this on the news! What a horrible tragedy!! I hope they caught the person who did this!!!!

I will pray for him and his family!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

cleos_mom
on 7/27/12 11:56 pm - phila., PA
 So far they haven't caught the coward that left poor John to lie there
For dead.

John has passed and his family had given. The unselfish
Gift of life to others thru organ donation. That is such a wonderful
Thing to do especially in your time of grief

Love to Sharon and her family
Lisa H.
on 7/28/12 7:05 am - Whitehall, PA
 So sorry to read this.  I didn't meet this woman, but wouldn't wish that on anyone.  Sorry to hear that he didn't make it.  Very special thing they did, though, donating his organs..

My tracker

hers 

jackie M.
on 7/30/12 6:20 am - Sunbury, PA
RNY on 10/10/12
 my prayers to John's family....   Through those who are receive his organs, he will live on.  I hate to see things like this happen to people.  

My neighbor's grandson and future son-in-law was killed in a violent crash here in sunbury a couple of weeks ago.  Two brothers in a vehicle that was NOT registers, insured, or inspected was speeding across the river bridge when they swerved and hit the vehicle Kirk and Lil Mayson was in head on.  The two brothers are now in hiding due to the slack they have been getting on TV, Facebook, etc.  
They buried Kirk and Lil Mayson together. I didn't go to the funeral, but we have cooked for the family a couple times right after it happened to help them out.  

Why some people are allowed to drive is beyond me.  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1773 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1869 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2552 views