2 year surgiversary for me.

swedeville1
on 7/30/12 1:16 am - Mount Pleasant, PA
I'm doing really well. I have maintained most of my weight loss, despite not exercising enough and eating poorly at times. I weigh 260-265 and I'm really comfortable at that weight. It feels a lot longer than two years ago since I had my surgery. The month after my surgery was pretty traumatic but I made it through and since then I have never regretted taking this step. I am living the life I have always wanted and missed tremendously. I still struggle with self image at times and probably always will, but at the same time I still find myself doing things and seeing myself in the mirror and I cant believe that it’s me. If you are reading this and want to get the low down on me feel free to check out my profile. My journey hasn’t been the smoothest of rides but I wouldn’t give up who I am now for the world. All of you reading this please remember that you can do this and you can get your life back and you can be healthy again. Put in your time! Put your heart into it! Trust the process! Listen to your friends on OH! Feel free to email me if you have any questions or thoughts you don’t want to post on here. For the rest of you, keep up the good work, continue to believe in yourself and take care of one another. Your friend Swede good morning everyone.  i just wanted to stop by and say hi to everyone and give you all an update on me. 

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

lynnc99
on 7/30/12 12:09 pm
Congratulations on 2 years, Swede. Excellent advice here!!

Stop in when you get a chance!
Sara E.
on 7/30/12 2:41 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
 Congratulations Swede!
I have missed seeing your posts on the boards.  You are right that the time flies by. This fall I will have my 3rd surgiversary. I  glad you are enjoying your success. 
-Sara
Nicole0216
on 7/31/12 4:02 am - Lancaster, PA
Congratulations. I cannot believe it has been two years. It did not seem like it was that long ago that we were all on pins and needles waiting for word on your progress and going through the roller coaster of your recovery with you. But then again it has been quite a long time because things sure are different huh?? I miss your posts as well especially the call to excercise posts. Thank you for the encouragement you provide everyone including myself and for sharing your journey with us. On ward and upward this journey ain't for whimps that is for sure. Congrats
IdaMae D.
on 7/31/12 7:57 am - Philadelphia, PA
Congratulations Swede - Awesome job!

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1772 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1868 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2550 views