Tuesday Roll Call

bvohl
on 8/14/12 5:33 am
Good Morning PA!

It is a cloudy, gray morning but that is ok! I have plenty to keep me busy today!! Laundry, cleaning, some reading and relaxation too!!

Yesterday I spent most of the day with my BFF. We went to the movies to see "The Watch". It was kind of stupid but very funny! Sometimes you just need a laugh! We walked around the mall, had lunch, walked around some more then we went home. All in all a fun day!!!

Not much else going on...

Hope you all have a GREAT day!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Patricia R.
on 8/14/12 10:28 am - Perry, MI
Hi Beth and PA,
So far today, I have been to two AA meetings and to Walmart to get some school supplies on sale.  I'm going to, hopefully, begin GED tutoring sometime in the Fall.  This afternoon, I'm supposed to go back out to do some volunteer work.  I'm really tired, and am thinking of not going this afternoon.  I also have to go out this evening for a meeting of volunteers at the agency I am at three afternoons a week.

I hope everyone is having a blessed day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Lisa H.
on 8/14/12 10:55 am - Whitehall, PA
 Howdy all...  I'm here working, as usual.. only working the one job today.

Tonight, I am taking Siehara to observe a martial arts class.  We went to a women's self defense class about a year ago and she really liked it.  So, I spoke to the owner of a local place and we are getting started tonight.  He requested that we observe first, then he'll give her a free lesson and we'll go from there.  I'm excited and I think she is, too.. I hope she enjoys this.  He is all about the full mind/body experience of the martial arts.  This could really do the trick.  

Keep your fingers crossed.  Other than that, I have nothing planned... probably just doing OT, for a change.  (oh and making dinner for us.. lol)

My tracker

hers 

IdaMae D.
on 8/14/12 2:29 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Evening All!

I was actually out the door early this morning and at work a little after 7am.  Gene had early clients this morning so I had to be out of the bathroom at a decent hour, got me to work on time LOL

Over the weekend they updated our computer systems at work - enough said...

nothing much happening around here.  Wedding planning mostly....

Hope you all had a wonderful day...

Ida

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1762 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1857 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2538 views