Did anyone watch 20/20 last night? OMG!

LindaScrip
on 8/16/12 5:03 am
Just when you thought we were considered "the drastic people"! They have a procedure called the tube feeding diet. Seriously! A tube is inserted in your nose and you drink this stuff have to carry a pump and sleep with it you lose weight ugh literally walk around life as usual with a tube sticking out of your nose and carry the pump which has your liquid in it. Eww . What does anyone think of this one? They say its painless to insert anesthesia then the tube goes in your one nostril. And these people just go about their daily lives .
Laureen S.
on 8/16/12 5:56 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Linda,

I did not see this, but I do recall hearing about this several years ago and I do believe it started with some Hollywood celebrities. . .  the lengths some will go through, but then again, I guess we choose our own drastic measures. . .  but that is truly extreme and I remember years back going on Medifast, by the 2nd week, I just could not live without chewing on some food. . .  lol

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

jackie M.
on 8/16/12 7:48 am - Sunbury, PA
RNY on 10/10/12
 I saw this on HLN news a while back, soon as they take the tube out and start eating again, they will gain the weight back....

I think it's totally disgusting....
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1771 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1866 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2549 views