Tireless Tuesday Roll Call

Lisa H.
on 8/28/12 4:18 am - Whitehall, PA
Howdy everyone... today is going to be a very busy day here in the Lehigh Valley..

working this morning, then taking Siehara for appt with the endocrinologist.  From there, we are headed over to Kids Peace to have her started back into the program.  They had to discharge her from the program since she did not go for two months over the summer while she was at camp.  It was just a technicality, but still a hassle when I had to get one of her meds filled right away.  So, tonight we are doing intake with her therapist and she happens to still have our old spot available on Tuesdays.  That makes life a lot easier.

After Kids Peace, we will head home for a quick dinner of tacos made with ground turkey and then head over to Tae Kwon Do.  We are both really enjoying it and I am going to need to have her go over the moves again before we go to avoid looking like a fool.. lol.  

By the time we get home and showered, it will be bed time.   Sheesh.. I'm tired already.. lol

Hope everyone has a great day!!  

My tracker

hers 

bvohl
on 8/28/12 4:51 am
Good Morning Lisa and PA!

Glad to hear that you and Siehara are connecting with something so positive!! It must make her feel so good to help you with the moves!

Well, yesterday was kind of a bust. Went to the township building and the lady that I needed to talk to was on vacation, of course, and won't be bac****il Friday. Then my friend and I went with Dee to get her bloodwork done, found out that it needed to be fasting?!?! So, couldn't get that done! Spent the afternoon with my BFF, had lunch, walked around the mall, then came home, made dinner and was watching coverage of the RNC....don't get me started on politics!!!

Today we are going to be up and out early, we are driving to NJ to meet my Dad at his drs appointment at 10am. It takes about an hour to get there without traffic so I will be leaving here in abot 45 minutes. Need to stop off for gas... Then after that we are meeting with one of my friends/coworkers and her daughter for lunch. Her daughter is the same age as Dee and they have known each other since they were about 5. Dee doesn't know, all she knows is that I have a surprise for her!! Then I have an appointment for a haircut, I am really considering going for something TOTALLY different, but I am not sure. I am thinking of cutting it short. Tired of the current style....

Lisa, sounds like we both have busy days ahead!!

Have a GREAT one!!!
Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 8/28/12 2:54 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Early Evening!

Glad to hear you and Siehara are enjoying  your Tae Kwon Do! 

Can't seem to be able to get up early enough to post in the AM lately.

This morning, not sure what happened thought I was going to have to come home from work.  Ended up in the bathroom for at least a half hour - could not move, just sat there with my eyes closed till whatever was going on passed.  Started after I had my usual oatmeal with raisins.  Maybe the raisins didn't agree this morning....

Had some training this morning.  Getting ready to start a new role in my department, not done negotiating the final details.  My AVP comes back one day before I go on vacation so not expecting much of anything to happen until I get back to work after my vacation.

The wedding is coming quickly.  This weekend is the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.  I'm cooking the dinner and taking to my daughters where the rehearsal will be taking place.  Still need to get my shoes, looks like I'll be shopping by myself.  Gene is so busy preparing for his doctoral class that begins next week, he's still putting his syllabus together.  I always tell him he is the king of procastination :-)

Hope you all had a wonderful day...

Ida

IdaMae

Patricia R.
on 8/28/12 3:09 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Lisa and PA,
Sorry I'm late again.  My mornings are going so well this week.  I think I need a series of iron infusions again.  I had bloodwork done yesterday to find out.  

This afternoon, I did my volunteer work at the agency again.  I'm there every day during the week, only in the afternoon.  I love it there.  I am going to start using their Wifi tomorrow, because I find their desktop way too slow, much less their Internet.  At least my laptop is faster.

I'm going to post that today is my surgiversary, and I only remembered it ten minutes ago.  

Hugs,
Trish 
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1764 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1860 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2540 views