It was a beautiful weekend

jackie M.
on 9/16/12 6:50 pm - Sunbury, PA
RNY on 10/10/12
 My oldest daughter got married yesterday.  It was an outdoor wedding.  My surgeon and Nutritionist both told me to enjoy the festivities and enjoy the food.  I did just that.  I am so glad that I did NOT have to be on  my liquid diet for the wedding.  

Yes I cried because they finally tied the knot.  My new son in law and I connected on the same wave yesterday and it was awesome and I am happy for the both of them.  

Today, we celebrated my one grandson's 6th birthday (his b-day was on the 12th)...  

OF all this, I survived seeing my ex husband.  He told me he was proud of me for doing what I am doing to get healthy.  We had a little talk and made amends...  His current wife and I got along great.

NOW to get back to basics for I fear I gained 10 lbs this weekend...  Woe is me for I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  bloated.....   but it was well worth it.  

bvohl
on 9/17/12 4:31 am
SO glad that you had a great time at your daughters' wedding!! Sounds like it was not only a celebration but also a chance for some healing and connecting with your family.

What a great way to end the weekend!!

SO happy for you!!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

jackie M.
on 9/17/12 8:28 am - Sunbury, PA
RNY on 10/10/12
 I had NO weight gain at all....  I ate a lot of carrots n celery sticks little bit mac n cheese, small sandwich, and a couple deviled eggs... plus a piece of cake...  and water water water....

It was all good...  

HW 284.5, SW 247, GW 140       

IdaMae D.
on 9/18/12 4:30 pm - Philadelphia, PA
congratulations on your daughters marriage!!!!  awesome that you and your ex could make amends!

IdaMae

jackie M.
on 9/18/12 10:11 pm - Sunbury, PA
RNY on 10/10/12
 Thank you.  
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1773 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1869 views
And DS groups in PA