Monday Roll Call

bvohl
on 11/5/12 12:04 am

Good Morning PA!

How are we all doing today?? I know there are still many people without power, but I hope that they get to somewhere warm!! I am still praying for those who have lost so much and consider myself VERY lucky!

Today is work, then I have to stop and see my brother to exchange some paperwork. Then home to pick up the child from school, do homework and such! We both have off tomorrow for Election Day. PLEASE GO OUT AND VOTE!! If you don't vote you have no right to complain!!

Hope all is well...Have A GREAT Monday!

Beth

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Laureen S.
on 11/5/12 3:00 am - Maple Shade, NJ

It's a good day, a little chilly, but otherwise a good day!  Great seeing you on Saturday and I sure hope you have a great day!

I'm with you on the vote or shuduppa your face. . .  ;)

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

IdaMae D.
on 11/5/12 7:00 am - Philadelphia, PA

Good Evening....

Been a yuckie weekend. Stated with a toothache on Friday, thought it was getting better Saturday, Sunday at church I had a little piece of soft pretzel - OMG pain!!!!! I was supposed to go into work late today instead ended up working from home, and going to the dentist.

Today was Ez's big day. Took him to the vet this morning to see if he could have his surgery today. Doc called Gene while I was @ the dentist (thankfully they could get me in today). Ez's liver enzyme level was elevated, he has had an infection from his wounds from being outside, then Saturday we had to take Hider to the vet to have her liver enzymes checked, she is good, at that time took a stool sample for Ez - found parasites so he was put on another medication, and finished up his antibiotics yesterday. He'll be coming home tomorrow with another medication that I'll have to give him. Gene said he didnt' realize how expensive it is to take in a stray that adopts you :-) He is such a good kitty, loveable, doesn't spray, listens when we tell him no, and is such a good boy having to stay out in the work out room all by himself.

Now on to me, went to the dentist, I have a really bad infection in one of my teeth, I'm on Pennecyllin and Vicadin. Not liking the Vicadin, but it takes the pain away so I'm using it till the antibiotic kicks in. I'm also taking ibuprophen between Vicadins when there is breakthrough pain. I know I have to have something in my tummy to handle the ibuprophen very short term. Then I'll be having a root canal on the 12th.

Tomorrow the other lawyers, their home inspector, and that jerk of a contractor are coming to the house - our lawyer will be here this time so they cannot ambush us again like last time. When I look at this house I just want to sit and cry...

Hope you all had a great day...

Ida

IdaMae

Patricia R.
on 11/5/12 12:25 pm - Perry, MI

Sorry I'm late again.  I had a busy day today.  I spent this morning studying the Bible.  Then, while I had tickets to go see Bill Clinton speak in Blue Bell and Philadelphia, I decided to spend the afternoon volunteering for Obama and Kathy Boockvar.  Now, I'm watching the Eagle lose to the Saints.

Hope everyone had a good day.

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1772 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1868 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2550 views