Tuesday Roll Call

bvohl
on 11/19/12 10:26 pm

Good Morning PA!!

Haven't been posting in awhile and I apologize for that! Life gets in the way.... I am looking forward to the holiday weekend, spending time with friends and family and just chilling! December is going to be a BUSY month, lots of activities, parties, my concert and such.

I hope everyone is doing well. The weather is supposed to be good for the weekend!!!

Today is work, home to start Turkey Day preparations, dinner somewhere in there, then chill with the family...

Have a great day!

Love, Beth

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 11/20/12 7:52 am - Philadelphia, PA

Good Evening Beth;

Life does get in the way.  I have work tomorrow then I'm off until next Thursday.  I have this Thurs & Friday for the Thanksgiving Holiday, next Monday and Tuesday are vacation days, then next Wednesday I'm heading out to Camp Hill, PA for a 1/2 training my director wants me to attend.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a short day...

Traffic tonight was nuts - 95 was barely moving - I got off to find a way to get home on the side streets, was planning to stop @ Giant on the way home.  I found a recipe for Canoli Jelly Roll that I wanted to make for Thanksgiving day but was too aggrivated to go and the way I came home I ended up a block from my house so didnt' feel like doing all the way down to Giant.  If I'd have been able to use 95 all the way home I'd have been going right past Giant.  Oh well, maybe I'll try tomorrow on the way home if not, I'll just bake Sweet Potatoe pie.

Ez is fun to watch - haven't had a kitten in a very long time, even though he's about 8 months old he's such a kitten.  He follows Hider all over the house watching and wanting to play - she hisses and growls and hides under the bed.  It's only been a few days hopefully she will either come around or just learn to live in the same house and stop growling and hissing.

Hope everyone had a great day...

Ida

IdaMae

Lisa H.
on 11/20/12 9:06 am, edited 11/20/12 9:34 am - Whitehall, PA

ooops... typed morning all.. and it's 8 at night.. lol  I've been around.. lurking mostly.  

It's the busy season for both jobs, so I'm always on the go.. like that's any different than normal.. lol.  At least I'm making money going crazy.  I am looking forward to this weekend even though I will be working for part of it.  

Tomorrow I work both jobs.  I wasn't supposed to work at the store, but one of the girls had a death in the family, so I'm covering her shift.  Thursday, Siehara, Neil and I are going up to the Bushkill area to celebrate Thanksgiving with our friends Richie and Barb.  Some of you have met them.  They're great people and I am grateful that they have included us in their dinner.  I'm bringing deviled eggs and the sugar free chocolate cake with ganache icing that many of us have tasted and loved so much!! 

Friday I have to work at the store from 2-8.  I'm sure we'll be busy, but people won't be waiting outside for us to open.  We got a nice crowd last year.  I think it will be slower this year because Walmart moved further down the shopping center and Old Navy moved OUT of the shopping center.  They are the big places people hit in our center.  I'm glad I don't start until 2, though, because most people will be home by then.  LOL.  I will probably work a few hours for Aetna in the morning since I will get holiday pay for it.  

Saturday, I work 12-5 at the store and then we are all heading out to Chele and her boyfriend's house out near Harrisburg.  Siehara is going to hang out at their place while we all go out.  Then we are all going to sleep over and come back Sunday.  I'm really looking forward to spending time with different friends over the course of the weekend.  

Neil and I are working through some issues and Siehara has been fabulous!! She made the honor roll and earned a TV in her room! 

I have a lot to be thankful for and it will be nice to get a bit of downtime so I can appreciate it. 

Hope you all have a safe and meaningful holiday weekend. 

My tracker

hers 

jackie M.
on 11/20/12 11:11 am - Sunbury, PA
RNY on 10/10/12

Hi Beth.

Beautiful week it is.  Tomorrow is baking the Goodies for Turkey Day.  We are eating bout noon.  One daughter has to work double shift for the group home.  Her hubby and my other daughter works for Bon-Ton at 11pm turkey day nite.  Will be having 3 yr old and 10 month old overnite that nite.   So, we have a 20 lb turkey and a 9 lb ham... and rest of the crew won't be around...  One in DE.... Other down new Gettysburg...  

Went to support group yesterday for first time since my surgery. it was great.  Stepped on the scales, I didn't lose anything for a wk...  it's better than gaining..  lol

Black Friday is a stay at home day for me.  I don't travel out on that day unless I absolutely have to.  I value life too much to go out that day.  

HW 284.5, SW 247, GW 140       

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1771 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1865 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2548 views