Tuesday roll call

Lisa H.
on 12/17/12 8:43 pm - Whitehall, PA

Morning everyone, feeling a bit better today.  I'm still struggling a little bit with the time of year.  But, I am trying to remember the things I have to be thankful for. 

Thinking of Nicole today as she lays her beloved Pap to rest.  I'm off to the dermatologist to get rid of a wart that has been on my finger for years.  It never really bothered me until I tried over the counter products to get rid of it.  Now, it is worse than it ever was.. go figure.. 

Later today, Siehara has an appointment with her therapist.  She is still doing really well.  She has dealt with school frustrations really well and has been using her manners and showing more appreciation for the little things that I do for her.  What a fantastic improvement in our relationship! 

Back to both jobs tomorrow.  So, today I am going to work on my room.  I didn't touch it at all yesterday.  I guess I just needed a day to do nothing and reflect on life in general.  

I'm going to try really hard to keep my food in check and drink my water. 

Hope everyone has a great day! I'm going to try really hard to make mine good. 

My tracker

hers 

Patricia R.
on 12/18/12 4:48 am - Perry, MI

Hi Lisa and PA,

I have been insanely busy today with doctor's appointments and errands.  I am finally home for a longer period than 50 minutes.  It is amazing how much I am trying to get done in the next week and a half.  

Today, I had a doctor's appointment and a dentist appointment.  In between, I had to run to Staples and AC Moore.  But first thing in the morning, I was at my sister's waiting for the delivery of her new dining room chairs.  

Tonight, I am going to get some more stuff packed, and my living room straightened up.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1773 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1868 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2551 views