OT-Grateful post...

bvohl
on 12/21/12 8:35 pm

Good Morning and Happy Holidays PA!!

I am writing this grateful post because I have much to be thankful for!

Yesterday morning I lost control of my car and slammed into a guardrail. I believe I hit blac**** There is a great deal of damage to my car, but I am here, a little sore, but I walked away! It didn't involve any other cars(although it was close!), Dee was not with me, which was the first thing I thought of. I don't know yet if my car can be repaired, but that is secondary.

I am also grateful for the very nice lady who stopped to make sure I was ok, hold my hand and comfort me until the police came. She let me use her cell phone to make some phone calls and another nice man called 911. With all the negativity that is out there, this woman really made me believe in human kindness.

I thought this was a heartwarming story to share during the holidays....

I am grateful!!

Beth

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Patricia R.
on 12/21/12 11:31 pm - Perry, MI

Oh Beth,

I'm so glad you were not hurt badly in the accident.  It is heartwarming to know there are nice people in this world, where the headlines have had such negative stuff to report these days.  Praise the Lord your daughter was not with you, and that people helped you.

Take it easy, and get some rest.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

musicaldonna
on 12/22/12 2:01 am - PA

Beth,

So sorry to hear about your car but am very happy that you were not hurt not was anyone else.  I know that you just had some work done on the car.  It is important that we count our blessings.  In light of what happened in Connecticut I know that I am trying to keep things into perspective.  Compared to that and the people still suffering from Hurricane Sandy, my life looks pretty good.  Hope that you can use this holiday break to heal and get the car situation under control before school resumes.  Take good care of yourself.

Love, Donna

IdaMae D.
on 12/24/12 5:12 am - Philadelphia, PA

So very thankful that YOU are ok!  You are what is important to us, you cannot be replaced as your car can if that cannot be fixed.  Love you!!!!

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1761 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1857 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2538 views