TGIF Roll Call

bvohl
on 2/7/13 6:35 pm

Good Morning PA!!!

I ran out of sleep around 4am and I am still awake so I figured I would post! I have been busy dealing with medical stuff from my accident, Deanna having issues in school with work, and cookie booths!! Cannot wait for cookie sales to be over!?!?!?

I am still experiencing pain in my right shoulder, now it is not horrible but it is noticeable. Of course, the doctors and insurance company are not making the process easy. One doctor says one thing, then another doctor says something else!?!? ARGH!!! The insurance company won't let me get an MRI until I get an XRAY.....OY! I hate the whole healthcare system!! Although I am glad to have insurance....

I had plans for tomorrow but I am staying put especially with this snow coming!! I have a busy day ahead. Work, then leaving early to meet up with the people from the cemetary to talk about my mother's marker. They better not try and sell me on something, cause it ain't happening!?!? Then I have to go to the store to pick up some necessities, a quick dinner, then taking Dee to Girl Scout meeting. I will be happy for some down time tomorrow!!

Have a GREAT Friday! Stay safe!!

Beth

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Laureen S.
on 2/7/13 9:32 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

Hi Beth, PA. . .

Happy Friday!!!  I woke up at 4 a.m. as well, but rolled over and went back to sleep and the next thing I knew it was 5:36, which made it too late to go to the gym, guess I needed the sleep, I'll make it up either later or tomorrow. 

I'm bummed because the bulk of the snow will be north of us and I LOVE the snow, only the deep kind, not the messy, traffic snarly type. . .  love to watch my Roxie girl play in it and also love the way it looks and sounds. . . ever notice how quiet things are when it snows. . .I am leaving at 3 today to try and beat out some of the traffic, due to idiot conditions that occur in this type of weather.

Anyway, hope you all have a wonderful day!  Drive safely because the idiots are out in force and just because it's not snow, the visibility and the roads are still bad, add in idiot drivers and it's a mess.. . 

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

jastypes
on 2/8/13 12:52 am - Croydon, PA

you guys.  I would NEVER wake up at 4 am.  LOL.  I have to drag myself out of bed every morning.  My alarm goes off at 6:30.  Today I got out of bed at 7:20.  Good grief.  I know I've been away from this board for a while -- other than some recent rantings -- but, man, it is quiet in here.  Where the heck is everyone?  How is everyone?  So glad that people do come out to the Barix support group meetings.  I went to Zumba there last night, and that class is getting bigger.  One of my favorite parts of it is that people who just had WLS are roaming the hallways, and I think, yup, that was me 5+ years ago, and this will be you doing Zumba soon!!!

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

lynnc99
on 2/8/13 1:26 am

Hi everyone from sunny Florida. I hate to say that in light of the storms happening up north. Stay safe as you drive, walk, shovel, and play in the white stuff! And be sure you have milk and bread of course!

I go in to work a bit later today and am helping Mike with setting up an LLC and all that goes with it. He is exploring some business contacts here that will hopefully bring in a little retirement income for him. In the meantime, he is putting in a new kitchen faucet.

Doing okay weight wise - actually lost 5 lbs. in the last couple of weeks. Partially from having a terrible head cold but I like to think at least partially from stepping up the exercise as well. I am still about 10 lbs. more than I would like to be but wow! what an inspiration Shilpa is!

Off into the afternoon - take care you guys!

lynnc99
on 2/8/13 1:27 am

Not sure where the draw thru came from! Sorry!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1773 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1868 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2551 views