Been too long....Friday Roll Call

bvohl
on 3/8/13 12:05 am

Good Morning PA Peeps!

It has been awhile since I posted (my bad), and I really missed interacting with all of you.

I have been having one of those weeks...no months of stuff! Not really bad, but not good either. I am STILL in recovery from my car accident although over the past two weeks I have felt better than I have in a long time. Then, I get hurt at work and I am on WC for two days with follow ups with the doctor for the last two or so weeks. Then, last Saturday morning I had to call an ambulance for Steven. He had passed out in the bathroom, although awake and talking, he could not stand. He had the dreaded stomach flu, then he was released and sent home. He seemed to be doing better. Then Sunday morning, he was back almost passed out at the kitchen table. I had a couple of my friends come and help me get him to my car. Went back to the ER, pumped him full of fluids and a couple of hours later he seemed better. Sunday night, I got the stomach bug. Stayed home Monday, felt a bit better on Tuesday. Then on Wednesday I took a personal day to get some appointments in that I needed to during the day. Yesterday, not feeling well again, but went to work and somehow made it through the day. All week long, have not been able to eat much, but I have been drinking constantly. Wednesday afternoon, I got a call from Dee's school that she was sick, yep, stomach flu. Since she had a fever she could not go to school yesterday. So, Steven stayed home with her. WHEW! WHAT A WEEK!!!!

Today I am feeling mostly better. I am hoping for a nice, calm, BORING weekend!

So, what are you all up to? How ya doing???

Have a GREAT weekend!!!!!!

Beth

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

musicaldonna
on 3/8/13 5:06 am - PA

Hey Beth,

Glad to see you posting.  Sorry that the stomach flu made its way through your entire family.  Here's hoping that the Vohls will be getting healthier with each passing day.  Nothing too much for me on tap for the weekend.  Need to do laundry and change my sheets.  Stopped at the store today so that is finished.  Will be getting together with a friend on Sunday afternoon.  Just hoping to catch up on some sleep.  Have been in school every day this past week to help with the standardized testing.  That's about it for me.  Take care.

Donna 

Patricia R.
on 3/8/13 5:56 am - Perry, MI

Happy Friday Beth and PA,

I've been living in Michigan a month, and have been so busy with my grandchildren, and unpacking, I barely get on my laptop.  After weeks of subfreezing temps, we're going to be close to 50 degrees this weekend.  Since I moved here, my yard has always been snow covered.  Hopefully, I'll get to see it in its entirety before the next snowfall.  It snows into April here, so I'm ready for anything.

Have a great weekend.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1771 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1866 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2549 views