Monday Roll Call - Happy Passover

musicaldonna
on 3/25/13 3:21 am - PA

Good day PA!    

Did someone say that spring began the other day?  Just sitting here looking out my window at the spring snow falling.  Nothing surprises me anymore about the weather.  Any way Happy Passover to those out there who celebrate (the Jew Crew).  And speaking of the Jew Crew - Beth V. and Lisa Hunt have both been on my mind recently.  Hoping that all is well with both of them and their families.  As you all know for at least 2 years I was a super lurker on this board and just read about other people's lives.  While that wasn't the best way to utilize the board I did feel connected in some way to people who I was lucky enough to meet through cooking class or Barix.  It took me a long time to become active here and I am glad that I have.  Enough about me.  Nothing much happening here today.  Hope that all of you got to work safely and also arrive home that way.  Have a good day everyone.  Take care.

Donna  

Patricia R.
on 3/26/13 1:15 am - Perry, MI

Hi Donna and PA,

Sorry I missed this post on Monday.  I was crazy busy at my daughters from 3:00 till 10:00 pm, babysitting the crew.  I'm enjoying being here, watching the Munchkins as much as necessary.

Today, I'm just hanging out, studying for my Bible study tonight.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bvohl
on 3/28/13 9:53 pm

Hey Donna,

We are doing ok, just super busy!! This is my first day of spring break and I finally have a moment to post! Thanks for thinking of me....I am going to try to post more!

We had a little issue with Steven's car but we are hopeful that it will be taken care of. Apparently it was a recall that we were never notified of...

Last weekend we were at my friends wedding. It was beautiful!! Looks like she found a GREAT guy!! She is a bariatric success story!

Love, Beth

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1771 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1866 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2549 views