Good Friday Roll Call

bvohl
on 3/28/13 9:58 pm

Good Morning PA!!

I haven't started roll call in forever, so here it goes!

I have been super busy but doing ok. I am on my Spring break now and have a LOT planned. Lots of laundry, cleaning, naps and relaxing too!! Hoping to get together with some friends too! Hope everyone out there is doing well. Miss seeing and talking to you guys :-(

To all those who celebrate, I want to wish a Happy Easter!!

For my Jewish friends, hope Passover is going well...

Love, Beth

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

musicaldonna
on 3/29/13 2:14 am - PA

Hey Beth!

Glad to see that you are on spring break.  Hope that you have a relaxing and productive time off.  Today I am going to Good Friday services at 3:00 and just running some errands.  Keep your fingers crossed - things are looking good for a possible job at my old school - for a secretary's position.  The money isn't great but it does come with benefits and it would be less stressful than being in the classroom.  After 2 years of being unemployed I would just be grateful for a job!

Hope that I see you at the first Saturday meeting at Barix.  Miss you lots.  Take care.

Donna

IdaMae D.
on 3/29/13 2:23 am - Philadelphia, PA

Good Afternoon...

Glad to hear you are okay and on spring break....

I took yesterday and today off.  Been non-stop cleaning and getting dust/dirt/construction debris out of the rooms that are sort of finished.  The family room has not looked this nice in 3 almost 4 years...Can't believe it's been this long that our life has been turned upside down...

I am cooking Easter Dinner this year.  Gene's family, my daughters, and some of the folks that helped us put this house back together are coming for dinner.  Gene is worship leader @ church on Sunday so my wonderful youngest daughter and her hubby are coming over early Sunday to get all the fixins for dinner warming.

Gene and I have to go out into the shed today, after he sees a couple clients to find my serving spoons/forks, etc and to bring in some more folding chairs..  I believe we'll be having about 20-25 people for dinner...today I need to start baking and tomorrow get the dinner going to get into the servicing trays for the warming trays...

sometime today I have to run out to the store to pick up some things I forgot yesterday...no matter how many lists I write I still manage to forget something.

Hope you enjoy your time off and relax...

Everyone have a wonderful holiday for those that celebrate..

Ida

IdaMae

IdaMae D.
on 3/29/13 2:23 am - Philadelphia, PA

PS hope Passover is going well for those that celebrate...

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1771 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1866 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2549 views