Easter Saturday Roll Call

Patricia R.
on 3/29/13 9:04 pm - Perry, MI

Good Morning PA,

Sorry I failed to post yesterday.  I'm having problems with my keyboard on my laptop has become tempermental, and sometimes I just give up and don't post at all.  

I am loving life here in Michigan.  I see my Munchkins several times a week.  Yesterday, I took my first real walk with Utley, and stopped by my daughter's to say "Hi," to the kids.  We took a 45 minute walk.  Colleen's house is a ten minute walk, or two minute drive.  Today, my new church is holding a huge Easter Egg Hunt for the whole community.  A month ago, they informed the congregation they had over 1000 plastic eggs to fill.  I bought twelve bags of candy for the youth group to fill the eggs with.  The congregation donates the eggs and candy. 

Tomorrow, my daughter is hosting a small, Easter dinner.   It will be her family, her mother-in-law and father-in-law, and me.  I'm making au gratin potatoes, sweet potatoes and a vegetable tray.  I bought Isabel and Lincoln craft projects for us to work on with me.  For Frankie, I bought some clothes.  Lincoln's hand-me-downs are the wrong season, so I got him some short sleeve outfits the next size up.  

I hope everyone has a blessed weekend, no matter what you celebrate.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bvohl
on 3/29/13 10:06 pm

Good Morning Trish and PA!

Glad to see you posting and that you are enjoying your new life in Michigan!! I am sure it is awesome to see the munchkins so often!! Sounds like you are going to have a nice Easter with your family.

Yesterday I took Dee to see "Oz". It was ok, but NO comparison to the original!! I can see why many people thought James Franco was miscasts as Oz, he did a good job but there was something missing. Dee said that she liked it but not as much as the original. That's my girl!?!?!?

Today there is LOTS of laundry on the agenda and I also want to do some spring cleaning. I also need to clean out the refrigerator and freezer. Always SO much fun?!?!? Hoping to spend time with the family too!! Looking forward to some ME time later this week when Dee goes back to school.

Wishing all those celebrate a Happy Easter!!

Love, Beth

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

musicaldonna
on 3/30/13 12:52 am - PA

Good morning Trish, Beth and PA peeps to come!

I am looking forward to a much needed mani/pedi today and also hoping to get outside and enjoy the weather.  Beth I also have laundry on the agenda for today and some other errands. 

On the job front there is some promising news to report - a position for a school secretary has opened up at my old school and I am being considered for it.  The principal and vice principal both know how organized I am and flexible - subbing, running the candy sale, helping out with standardized testing.  The pay isn't the best - $25,000 - but it comes with benefits and a lot less stress than being in a 7th/8th grade classroom.  There might also be an opportunity for some one-on-one remedial/advanced Math tutoring.  Right now I am trying to organize paperwork for the book orders.  I am asking for some prayers and positive energy to be sent out into the universe.   

For those of you who celebrate Easter have a blessed holiday.  May everyone rejoice in the new life that nature provides at this time of year - the possibilities of new beginnings.  Take care.

Donna    

bvohl
on 3/30/13 10:42 pm

Donna,

GOOD LUCK!!! You deserve this!!!

Love, Beth

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1761 views