May 13th is my projected surgery date

(deactivated member)
on 4/23/13 12:30 am - Lower Burrell, PA

I am so excited to finally be here ready for surgery. I am not afraid I am thrilled and praying time goes by quickly!!!!! I am moving this weekend so packing this week and unpacking next week, that will get me closer to my surgery date quicker. But then I'm afraid time is going to slow to a crawl as I wait for my surgery. I have been struggling with my past surgeon for a year now to get this surgery and I'm terrified something else is going to go wrong with my new surgeon. BUT even if I had to start over, I am Happy with my decision to get a new surgeon. I really like him and his staff. Soooo 20 days and counting :D

Laureen S.
on 4/25/13 12:14 am - Maple Shade, NJ

Congrats on your projected date. . .  the time leading up to that is exciting and nerve-wracking for sure, but it's unlikely you will regret it and good for you for persevering to find a new surgeon.

Best wishes, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Patricia R.
on 4/25/13 12:20 am - Perry, MI
Congratulations on getting so far. You sound like you worked hard to get your new surgeon. Your hard work should pay off.

Hugs
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

lynnc99
on 4/27/13 10:40 am

Best of luck! I remember going to a pre-op support group meeting and asking the facilitator what the most difficult part of the journey was. 

She said, "The part you are doing right now." And indeed, pre-op is a challenge! Just hang in there and know that every day is one day closer!

bvohl
on 4/27/13 11:03 pm

Good luck and let us know how you are doing!!

Beth

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1768 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1864 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2546 views