Sunday Spring Roll Call

Patricia R.
on 4/27/13 9:15 pm - Perry, MI

Good Morning PA,

I just had to share how much fun this weekend has been.  As most of you know, I now live in Michigan, within walking distance of my daughter and grandchildren.  This week is my youngest grandson's first birthday.  He actually turns 1 on May 3rd, but the party is today.  

Last night was my granddaughter's dance recital.  My sister, son, and daughter-in-law, flew in from PA and New York for the big events.  It's been a wonderful weekend so far.  I'm so blessed. 

So, today, I'm getting ready to walk my Utley, and then get ready for the party.  My sister and I are making a pan of baked beans, and a Caprese salad.  My daughter is expecting 16 children, and their parents, and other friends and relatives.  She has planned the party based on the children's book, "The Very Hungry Caterpillar."  It should be fun.

Must scoot.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bvohl
on 4/27/13 11:02 pm

Good Morning Trish and PA!!

Sounds like you are having a blast in Michigan!! So happy for you!!

I haven't been posting in awhile, just busy as usual. I was glad that I peeked to see that Donna got a job!! SO HAPPY!!!!

It has been a pretty low key weekend so far. Steven is enjoying his new(er) car and I am ok with mine just not IN LOVE with it!!

Still dealing with the loss of my beloved car angel I miss it so much!!! There was a reason why it had to go, just don't know why....

Deanna just turned 10 last week. Cannot believe it!!!!! Where has the time gone???? She is turning into a fine young lady.

Grateful for what I have!!

Hope you are all enjoying the BEAUTIFUL weather!!! Get that Vitamin D!!

Love, Beth

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

musicaldonna
on 4/28/13 3:57 am - PA

Good Afternoon Trish, Beth and PA peeps to come!

Trish I am glad that you are enjoying the time with your daughter and grand children.  Cherish these early days because we all know that they go by way too quickly.  My nephew (and godson) just turned 26 the other day.  We are having a b-day dinner for him to day.  I can't believe that he's 26.

Beth - it's always great to see you on the board.  Congratulations on your daughter hitting the double digits.  Deanna is a great kid and much of that is due to the love and support that she gets from you and Steven.  Sorry to hear about the car.  My baby is 13 years old and still going strong.  Hope that she lasts me at least another year until I get back on my feet financially. 

Nothing too much on my agenda today - tutoring my 10 year old nephew, watching the Phillies game and my godson's b-day dinner.  My mom is turning 82 on Tuesday so I am taking her out to breakfast tomorrow to celebrate.  It was not easy to get a spot on her social calendar - she is one very busy lady.  I am grateful that she is so active.  Hope that everyone had a good week.  Take care.

Love, Donna

IdaMae D.
on 4/28/13 10:09 am - Philadelphia, PA

Good Evening PA folks;

It is great to see that things are going great for you in Michigan....I'm on here very sporatically....Work has me so busy, crazy busy most days...I need to get myself into a better routine - each day is a new challenge.  Each day I am thankful that I made the move I did.  I'd have loved to have stayed in my old position doing the same thing day in and day out...Hey I got my education for a reason and it was not to sit in a job and department where I had no place to move or advance.

Beth - you do have a wonderful young lady that you are raising!

Donna again congratulations on the new job - how exciting.

Hope you all had a great day....

Ida

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1773 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1868 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2551 views