Visiting here in Bucks County

Patricia R.
on 7/11/13 7:16 am - Perry, MI

Hello PA Friends,

I'm in Pennsylvania for a visit, and just wanted to say "Hello."  I had my annual appointment with Dr. Marymor this afternoon.  I was a little disappointed that the person I spoke with on the phone there, three weeks ago, failed to send me a lab slip, so I could have taken care of it in Michigan, weeks ago, so I could discuss the results with him today.  

It's good to be back, but I'm not tempted to come back for good.  I love living two minutes from my grandchildren.  

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

musicaldonna
on 7/11/13 9:38 pm - PA

HI Trish,

Glad to see that you are back in PA visiting.  I can understand how you love being so close to the grandkids.  It's great that you continue to see Dr. Marymor annually.  Since Dr. Boe left Barix I haven't been to see anyone.  I know that I need to change that situation.  Now that I have health insurance again it should be a lot easier for me.  Hope that you enjoy your stay here with us.  Keep cool.  Did you bring Utley with you?  How about the Phillies?  Maybe they will make it enjoyable to watch them again.  I have been having a hard time recently watching games but the past 2 weeks it has been fun again.  Take care of yourself - it's always good to see you on the PA board.

Donna

bvohl
on 7/11/13 11:03 pm

Trish,

Good to see you posting!! I have been wondering how you are doing. Even though you don't live here anymore you know you can post on this board anytime!!! Hate when there are people who don't know their jobs!!!!

Take care and safe travels back to Michigan!!

Hugs,

Beth

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1771 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1865 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2548 views