Barix, Langhorne, Post-Op Support Group Meeting Saturday, August 3, 2013 - NEED LEADER

jastypes
on 7/31/13 3:56 am - Croydon, PA

First Saturday in August.  Support grou at Barix in Langhorne is running from 11 a.m . to 1:30 p.m.  Please come for all or prt as we support each other in this unique journey.

I am having a car issue and WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT.  Someone needs to step in to lead this weekend!

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

musicaldonna
on 7/31/13 9:16 pm - PA

I will be attending but I am not a support group leader.  I would be happy to lead for this one time if you need me.  Let me know.

Donna

jastypes
on 7/31/13 11:20 pm - Croydon, PA

Hey, Donna, thank you!  Can you please be prepared, just in case?  And I'll send out an e-mail to the other leaders. 

Blessings, Jill

jastypes
on 8/1/13 5:18 am - Croydon, PA

Hey, Donna, Elena will be there and she said some of the other leaders would be able to facilitate.  Thank you so much for being willing to step in though!

Blessings, Jill

Laureen S.
on 8/1/13 12:06 am - Maple Shade, NJ

Donna,

You have all you need. . .  you've experience. . . it's just about facilitating and keeping things flowing. . .  hope to see you sometime soon. . .

Hugs, L

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1773 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1869 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2552 views