I'm just checking in

Patricia R.
on 10/15/13 10:41 pm - Perry, MI

Hey PA Peeps,

I did not fall off the face of the earth living here in Michigan.  I just accidentally killed my laptop, and couldn't replace it till a couple of weeks ago.

I tried, mostly in vain, to post on the Over Fifty Forum, from my iPhone, but it was such a hassle, I didn't bother trying to check in here, or the Christianity forums.

I did post a rather lengthy reply to Jan, on her recent post, so check that out.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

musicaldonna
on 10/19/13 11:16 pm - PA

Hi Trish,

I only check in on this board about once a week now.  I love my job as a school secretary but by the end of the day I am exhausted.  Other than that life is going well for me.  My weekends are filled with laundry, food shopping and getting ready for the school week.  I am going to make a concentrated effort to reach out to at least 2 people every weekend either via e-mail or phone just so that I stay connected and don't isolate again.  It's so easy because I am interacting with tons of people every day but not making any deep connections.  Anyhow - hope that the grandkids are doing well.  I can imagine that they are growing up fast.  Always good to see a familiar post on the board.  Take care.

Donna

Patricia R.
on 10/23/13 2:04 pm - Perry, MI

Hi Donna,

I'm glad you like your job.  I've thought about applying to substitute teach, but there are some weeks when I'm helping my daughter by watching some of the Munchkins for an hour or two practically every day.  I much prefer doing that to subbing.

I have to say, I'm saddened to see what has become of our PA Forum.  I'm so grateful for all of the regulars that were here when I first joined OH.  It's been so disappointing to watch it deteriorate.

I'll continue to check in.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1771 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1866 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2549 views