COSMETIC SURGERY AFTER THE WEIGHT LOSS

hapcassie
on 3/15/15 2:14 pm - PA

MY NAME IS CASSIE.  I HAD MY SURGERY 9-10 years ago.  For the most part, I feel amazing - I am truly happy I got the surgery - would not change that for the world.

I consider myself at the end of my journey and I am scheduled for an abdominalplasty  on 4/25.  I am super excited.  This is the last piece of the puzzle for me in my weight loss journey.  I was to look good inside my cloths and outside of them. 

My only problem is will short term disability pick up my coverage ofr be out.  The fact is - is that I am in constant pain because the muscles in my stomach are so detached and loose - it feels lie I'm walking around with a pulled muscles, part of my stomach protrudes out of y stomach - I was told the only way to fix it is to have the stomach tightened and to have the muscles retightened as they once were.  I don't want to suffer an more - I want to feel 100% good. 

Good luck to everyone on their own personal journey.

CASSIE
jastypes
on 3/16/15 3:12 am - Croydon, PA

I'm guessing you'll have to check with your HR department on that one.  I didn't get quite that far in my quest for cosmetic surgery, but it's definitely something I wondered about myself!

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1761 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1857 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2538 views