Looking for people to join my FB Group!

better_life_ahead
on 5/28/16 9:46 am - Moncton, Canada
VSG on 02/14/12

Are you struggling? Need Support? Need Daily Motivation? Do you have a desire to start working out or get back on track after falling off the wagon??? Or maybe you are already being active and need a place for accountability and love to keep others motivated?

Well recently I've been part of a small group within friends and it's working amazingly!! And I want to be able for you to have the same support that I've been getting from a smaller group with people that WANTS to change and WANTs to GIVE or GET motivation to get up and start moving!

This group is all about what you feel comfortable with, but I want an ACTIVE group with lots of sharing, pics, workouts, food, recipes, videos and more!

My promise to you is that this group will exist for as long as possible, as I'm one that is struggling and also will do my best to motivate each one of you, and to remind you why you are here in the first place!

If you think this is a group that you could benefit from, please let me know and i'll add you to the group! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still here?
Livewithnoregrets · 2 replies · 1190 views
Going on 5 years out
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3775 views
Posts?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3809 views
workouts / exercise?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3609 views