Just joined Having Surgery 23 july 09

PRKN_LDY2
on 7/21/09 5:25 am
 This so nice :0)

I am reading all the blogs I found a home .............. I looking for a spanish Angel ........
You are familiar with the diversity of our food and how we can incorporate some things from it and still get the Protein and LOSE the weight........
bloomwhereyoureplan
ted

on 7/23/09 8:34 pm - Alexandria, VA
RNY on 01/27/09 with
Congratulations. I had my surgery on Jan27 and have lost 75 lbs so far. It is amazing. You don't have to worry abt food for awhile post surgery, I wasn't at all hungry for the first month or so. Then, when you do feel like eating, your protein drinks will really fill ypu up (I recommend Champion Whey Stacker; it mixes like juice and isn't grainy.) After a few months, you will start to be able to eat a little of things. I moved to PR July 2nd and I have been able to eat a little chucharones, mofongo, arroz con gandules, churasco, etc, but find that after a bite, I am pretty satsfied. I don't even order dinner, I just pick off my kid's plates and husbands and maybe eat 1/2 a house salad or something. Good luck. This week will suck (that's why we call it hell week), but I have no regrets and neither will you. Felicidades!
soljeanpierre
on 12/5/09 12:54 am - McKinney, TX
Thanks for share you experince with us. I'm Puerto rican Living in McKinney, TX. I have my on 11/10/2009 in 3 weeks I lost 22 pounds.....when you start eating regular Puerto Rican food?  I know when you eat just un poquito you filling full right or way...but what is un poquito for you...when I eating like 3/4 cup I'm full how about you
Cira S.
on 7/28/09 5:33 am - Charles Town , WV
Hola Angelina,

I just found my way here!!  Thanks to you nena!

Welcome to the Loser's Bench!   I am so glad that you are doing great.

Hugs,

Cira

I am who I am and accept my feelings wholeheartedly.
Those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind.

Cira 249/144.0 current/goal 154/ 5'3" 10 lbs below my Dr's goal
100Cira-1.jpg picture by negra266

Most Active
Recent Topics
id de bariatricos
kriss08 · 0 replies · 782 views
Hola novata in tha house
ilia123 · 0 replies · 6742 views
Surgery in PR with Medicare???
needledreams · 0 replies · 6987 views
Sleeve for $ 5,200
jgonzalez74 · 1 replies · 7333 views