Monday Weigh In

Brenda B.
on 2/1/10 5:29 am - Gaspé, Canada

I am going to try and post this once a week. I participate in the Ontario forum  and I find it keeps me motivated and accountable. Hope everyone had a great week-end. I went snowshoeing both Saturday and Sunday and tonight is a Rumba class.
 So here goes:

preSW 298
LW 226
CW 223

-3lbs this week :)

As long as it is a loss I am happy!

Next...

Brenda B, HW 328 PreSW 298 CW 156 Goal 165 
AT GOAL..................NORMAL BMI! DOING THE HAPPY DANCE

salem4444
on 2/1/10 6:31 am - Canada
Great idea Brenda! This weekend, I prepared my things for surgery, and for exer**** my wii fit. I cannot do much because of my knees, but I plan to walk more when I will have lost some weight. At least, I move 30 min a day with wii fit.

HW: 320
CW:299
SW: will see...

I cannot believe you lost 75 lbs in 4 months... Congrats!

If I do like you, I'll be lighter than sixteen years ago, before my first child... I cannot believe it  will happen to me !

HW 320 SW 299  goal W 150 CW 138 (5' 7 " ) 
At Goal !!!

Brenda B.
on 2/2/10 4:44 am - Gaspé, Canada

Diane, you'll see how fast time goes and how the weight comes off! I never really had big numbers either. I averaged two pounds a week  with two times losing 3lbs and once 6lbs. I lost the most weight with optifast and the following couple of weeks postop.  I am glad that it is slow but steady as I haven't stalled yet. :)

See you next week

Brenda B, HW 328 PreSW 298 CW 156 Goal 165 
AT GOAL..................NORMAL BMI! DOING THE HAPPY DANCE

Most Active