How are you feeling Yaya ??

salem4444
on 1/31/10 2:14 am - Canada
Yaya, tomorrow is your day ! How are you feeling. Getting prepared for the hospital I assume... and drinking those last shakes... for now. I was focusing on my pre-op and on surgery day, but now, since it's so close, I began thinking of after, I read again my diet sheet, and I realize that we are not over with protein shakes! But at least, we can change flavor, and consistency, and have more salty things... I am soooo craving a good broth! 

Try to relax today, even taking a nap? In case you won't sleep tonight...
Tomorrow is the first day of your new life !!

Best wishes, and keep us posted on how it goes. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.

((hugs))
Diane
                                              HW 320 SW 299  goal W 150 CW 138 (5' 7 " ) 
At Goal !!!

Gabriella21
on 1/31/10 6:37 am - Roxboro, Canada
Hey Yaya,

As Diane says...take it easy tonight. Rest and relax for tomorrow is your big day. Good luck and hoping that your surgery is speedy and un-eventful.

Do keep us posted and our thoughts are with you tomorrow.

Take care,
Ada
yayawhat
on 1/31/10 8:31 am - Canada
Oh thanks Diane for starting a thread just for me

So today was full of last minute details, racing around buying some SF jello, packing up the apt since my dog and I will be living with my parents for the next week while I recover. Finally home and I have to tell you I'm not nervous AT ALL!!! I'm just so so excited to be past this and into the recovery and adapting phase.  I am trying to relax, but it's a little bit like Christmas....

Thank you for all your support and I will be online as soon as I can with a major POST op update

xo Kass

Spezza_Fan
on 2/1/10 12:45 am - Gatineau, Canada
We are thinking of you Kass!!! By this time now your operation should be done and your new life should now have started. We wish you all the best in recovery and we can't wait to hear back from you once you feel better! 
Most Active