clothes shopping!!!

ShrinkingCera
on 5/11/11 6:15 am
 I am sooo happy to say I now can wear size 18 curvy-fit jeans!!!!!!  4 more sizes to go until my goal of a size 10/12 is met!!!   

To think that at the begining of my journey I couldnt even wear jeans.  I only wore skirts- any many hand made because I couldnt find a size to fit.   I wore size 7x shirts... now I wear XL!!!

My size 24s that I had bought right after the stomach surgery were incredibly loose.. and even my belt wasn't doing a great job of holding them up so I ventured off to Walmart after work to see if I could get a cheap pair of jeans to replace these.  I tried a pair in 22... tooo big, then 20s... still too big in the waist!  These fit a lil snug on my legs, well because of my leg skin, but very very comfortable!   I am happy dancing in my skinny jeans! LOL.

Just thought I would share :)

Happy losing!

-Sarah

islandqueen38
on 5/11/11 9:27 am
Good for you Sarah.  Won't be long.  Your doing great.  Doris QC.

Spezza_Fan
on 5/11/11 9:56 pm - Gatineau, Canada
Isn't it amazing Sarah! 
I've been doing a bit of shopping as well and I've found it really nice to be able to find some smaller stuff. I'm still right on the edge of a 2X and the 42's that they carry in all stores so in another 15 pounds or so I should be able to shop wherever I want without worrying about it. I can't wait to see you on Saturday.

This is going to be fun! 

Derek
StartW: 406.6    SurgeryW: 370.8    LastW: 249.6    ThisW: 246.6  
VSG SURGERY ON MARCH 10TH, 2011
Follow my journey on YouTube at www.YouTube.com/Dirik29
Gabriella21
on 5/12/11 8:49 am - Roxboro, Canada

I'm telling you...with all these sexy new bodies we need to have a fashion shoot!! Actually I think that would be so cool!!

Sarah and Derek---> I can't wait to feel what you're feeling right now and I keep telling Diana that I can't see it happening for me, even though I know I will have the surgery soon...it's almost surreal. I guess when you've been large most of your life it's hard to see into the futur. But seeing you guys, especially actually "physically" seeing you guys makes such a difference and is very encouraging for me.

Am soooooo looking forward to seeing you guys on Saturday!!!

Hugs,
Ada

Most Active