Missing Montreal

ShrinkingCera
on 7/5/11 11:20 pm
 I am sooo missing my life up there right now.  Things are going well, as well as can be hoped for, down here.  But, I just can't shake a feeling of disappointment.  

Simon and I will see each other in 2 months- we even planned a cruise to the Caribbean!  I am working out so I can do and go more places on that trip!  I weighed in at 254.0 today, so the scale is being kind to me, even after Dad's BBQ... which after the tequilla fiasco I really didn't keep any calories down for that day  

The weather is a bit hotter, but feels great! I was always freezing up there, even when temp.s were nice.  My Doc said it was due to losing weight.  

I just realized that I am 10 pounds away from having lost 400 pounds!!!  When I look back I can't believe the journey!  (And it still isn't over yet!)

Well, I just wanted to post a little something to keep ya'll up to date, well those that don't have me on facebook LOL.  

Keep losing, and keep at it until you get the surgery!  

-Sarah

grafiminou
on 7/6/11 12:18 am - montreal, Canada
OMG, Sarah, almost 400 lbs lost, I can't even imagine it! That is such a tremendous achievement, I hope you are very proud of yourself!!!

I hope that things will get easier for you down there! A cruise to the Caribbean sounds really great!

Monica

Heidi V.
on 7/6/11 3:55 am - Cardinal, Canada
Revision on 01/13/14
I Sarah! It's so good to hear from you! Congrats on the weightloss! You must be so proud. Enjoy your summer and your cruise. I hope to see you soon!

Heidi
xx

Revision from sleeve to RNY is set for January 13, 2014.

Nathalie D.
on 7/6/11 8:24 am - Gatineau, Canada
Hi Sarah,

Time will go fast and you will be back soon.

Keep up the good work

Nathalie
Brenda B.
on 7/9/11 8:19 am - Gaspé, Canada
Sarah,nice to hear from you. I've been so busy that I just haven't been on the computer! You are doing so great and a true mentor for many of us. What an achievement and it couldn't have happen to someone who deserves it like you! Hoping to see you during my next visit to the city.
Most Active