Very Annoying STALL!!

Lindsay A.
on 11/1/12 3:54 am - vaudreuil, Canada

SO... I am 3 weeks out of surgery. I have lost a total of 30 lbs.. including the Opti 2 weeks.. :( 

I haven't lost anything in 2 weeks! :( sad face again.. 

I am eating well... I think

BREAKFAST- Poached egg, toast no crust  

SNACK- greek yogart

LUNCH- Turkey breast chopped with light mayo and pepper,, maybe 2 melba toasts.. 

SNACK- Juice

DINNER- Turkey with mayo and pepper again..

SNACK- Protein shake.. 

I've joined the gym.. I walk at least 20 mins a day.. the days I don't walk I do lots and lots of house work... Reorganized my kitchen. cleaned out my walk in closet, mopped all the floors.. 

Tell me this is normal.. cause really this sucks! 

Gabriella21
on 11/1/12 11:55 am - Roxboro, Canada

You're at the dreaded 3 week stall...very common. The body is adjusting...catching up. Give it the time it needs and as difficult as it is...stay off the scale!!!

I've had MANY stalls and the latest one I've just gotten out of it and lasted over a month!!! The best thing I've done is not weigh myself every day. I weigh myself once a week or every two weeks...I look at how my clothes fit, my body and how I feel.

Keep eating well and increase the fibre. Martine once told me that you want to get things moving...increase the fibre.

Bye for now,

Ada

Lindsay A.
on 11/1/12 11:57 am - vaudreuil, Canada

Thanks Ada.. 

yea 'thing' aren't 'moving'... I've got like 5 days of ammunition ;) TMI? lol

Tonight ill beef up the Restorolax and hope for the best! 

robyn2260_0
on 11/13/12 12:26 am - Canada

ur able to eat all that.....i still cant and I am in 7 wks........ i remember the stall lol..

I think I have entered a new stall.....i find drinking ho****er and lemon has helped me with bathroom duties.....

ur doing great....i am sooooo jealous.....

robyn

Most Active