RI Walk FROM Obesity Event ! October 8, 2011

Julie Nolan
on 9/14/11 4:44 am, edited 9/14/11 4:46 am - RI

2nd Annual Rhode Island Walk from Obesity Event!

October 8, 2011

Slater Memorial Park CarouselNewport Avenue, Pawtucket, RI

This is our 2nd year! Last year our goal was to raise $5,000...we raised over $12,000 and made the TOP 10 State Nationwide!!! Let's make the TOP 9 this year!!!

Register online ($25) at http://walkfromobesity.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=d onorDrive.eventDetails&eventID=545

or
Onsite registration ($35) begins at 10:00 AM ...
Walk begins 11:00 AM

The walk is approximately 3 miles beside the Ten Mile River, at a lush green park setting. This is a participation ONLY event. No need to walk the entire length!

Activities include: Vendor tables, Free tickets and rides on the Loofe Carousel, Raffle prizes, the RI National Guard Rock Climbing wall, Pitching Tent, Dancing, Kid's games & Free Face Painting!

We will have several vendor tables so be sure to check out their products and services!

Check out this year's new incentives for fundraising! Any individual who raises $1,000 or more receives a prize and gets entered into the National Raffles!

Make your own group or join someone elses'. You can still raise individual funds even if you are a part of a group!
Live too far or unavailable to attend the event? Please contact me for more information on how you can volunteer time, services and products or donate to our cause! Even $5.00 can help!

Thanks and Keep Living Life!

Jules
(401) 481-4339
[email protected]

For Info about Rhode Island Support Groups, please email me!  [email protected]

Julie Nolan
on 9/30/11 1:14 am - RI

Only 8 days left until our big event! I'm really looking forward to spending the morning with you all!

We are having our last Sunday volunteer meeting this Sunday, October 2nd at my home 2-4pm. Please feel free to join us!

Tshirts and tote bags are being printed. I will get them back next week and will let you know what day we will be getting together to have a tote 'stuffin' party!

REMINDER: Online registration CLOSES on Thursday, October 6th! If you want to save $10 on registration, please register soon!

I'm so excited I can't sit still!!!! (Calories are burning like crazy!!!)

Jules

Julie Nolan
on 10/5/11 6:31 am - RI

UPDATE:  online registration and donations will be closed tomorrow afternoon !!!

Thursday, October 6th at 3PM EST!

If you want to save $10 on your registration fee, please register online ASAP.

Registration the day of the event is $35

However, donations are welcome and accepted until December 31, 2011!

All checks to be written out and sent to

ASMBS Foundation
100 SW 75th St., Ste 201
Gainesville, FL 32607

Thanks for ALL your support!

Jules

Most Active
Recent Topics
Blah
kathleen j. · 0 replies · 2636 views
RI VSG support group