1 year ago

hbanks25
on 4/9/11 5:20 pm
1 year ago I started my journey....2 days later I almost died due to an incision leaking and had to have my stomache cut open..that was probably 1 of the worst days of my life.....For several months after if anyone asked if I regretted my surgery I said yes and explained what I had been through......Today I know that this surgery saved my life! 1 year ago I was over 300 pounds, miserable, depressed, a terrible mom, and headed for divorce. I was so ashamed of myself I never wanted to leave the house, today I cant wait to get dressed! I know that I have been blessed to loose almost 130 pounds...I still have days that are hard and I vomit because I eat too fast or eat something I shouldnt, but I have my life back and that is worth it all!!! God bless any and everyone on their journey!!! If I can do it anyone can!!!

Ladytazz
on 4/9/11 5:47 pm
Congratulations on your one year. Sorry about your rough start but it looks like thinks are going pretty good now.
Ran Ran
on 4/9/11 6:40 pm
 Glad things worked out well for you. You are a champ!

sho
on 4/10/11 1:13 am
Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful, keep up the good work. Sorry about your problems early on, but so glad you recovered and feeling so good, I dont regret for a second that I had this done, and I remember those first few weeks thinking, what the heck have I done??
Life is good!
Andy Lafferty
on 4/10/11 1:56 am - Baltimore, MD
 Congratz on your one year surgiversary. You have come a long way,keep it up 
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Mary C.
on 4/10/11 1:58 am - Glovertown, Canada
CONGRATS on your 1st surgiversary! Glad you have your life back and it's all been worth it for you despite your rocky start!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 366 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 284 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 462 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 378 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 284 views