What's on the Menu today RNYer's

Bubbles314
on 11/28/14 3:00 am - Kalamazoo, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Hi Everyone  ,

Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving.  I did ok yesterday with the food.  I measured and weighed my food (sister has a scale) and no one said a word about it.  My sister also weighed her turkey.  So I stuck to the plan I made and am so proud of myself. The turkey was very filling and with a spoon full of dressing/gravy and green bean casserole, I found I couldn't eat all of the dressing and green beans.   After dinner instead of putting food away, I picked the turkey off the bone. When I was done  I helped finish cleaning up.  We laughed a lot, and laughed at the kids. They were dancing to something that they had to match the dance and were given a score.  I can see that that would be good exercise and fun.  I may have to try it.

I will make another plan for Christmas and make sure I have food I can have and like.  I found this recipe on Skinnytaste.com, Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Breakfast Bar.  It is easy to make just 3 ingredients and I liked the taste and it is ok to eat if you don't eat more than one serving ( 2 cookies per serving, 96 calories and 2 protein, 7 sugars).  They only make 16 cookies so I had a couple and everyone else ate the rest.  The pies were not tempting for once in my life.

Anyone else want to share there Thanksgiving experience feel free, I'd like to here it. All in all my Thanksgiving was a good experience.  I even got in all my exercise. I was going to skip exercise it being a holiday and all but the timing was perfect, so I exercised and now I am feeling good about it.

So now for my food,  7 1/2 weeks out

B ham cheese and egg bake, 1/2 bagel thin and cream cheese light

L  turkey left over what else and green beans (no casserole just beans)

D  turkey, green beans, stuffing/gravy (probably won't be able to finish all of this but will eat turkey first)

S  string cheese WW, maybe popcorn 

Calories 778 if I eat snacks,  Protein 66

V/E V started, E 45 minutes this morning, will do another 45 minutes tonight

W  started half way there

Have a happy black friday

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 486 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 447 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 455 views