What's on your Sunday menu RNYers?

Insert Fitness
on 4/15/18 3:40 am

Morning!

how was everyone's Saturday? Mine was a good mix of lazy and social! And I even managed to fold some laundry. A very well rounded day!

Today might be a different story. We are having some weather today. Freezing rain nastiness. I will probably stick close to home. If it blows over, I'll get together with my sisters.

qotd: speaking of weather, do you live in an area prone to extreme weather, or natural disasters? Here in Ottawa (Ontario, Canada) the winters can be a long slog, but far from the coldest or snowiest going. We had a terrible ice storm in 1998 and people have been talking about it a lot recently since it's the 20th anniversary. But that's about it.

no earthquakes, hurricanes etc. or even tons of snow compared to other areas.

Accountability: I had a couple of wings at the pub, and then some halo top happened...

menu:

B: coffee and premier,

L: sliced meat and cheese, maybe some hummus with peppers too.

D: roast chicken I didn't cook yesterday...

have a good one!

RNY Sept 8, 2016

M1:23, M2 :18, M3 :11, M4 :19, M5: 13, M6: 12, M7: 17, M8: 11, M9: 11.5, M10: 13, M11: 10, M12: 10 M13 : 7.6, M14: 6.9, M15: 6.7

Instagram:InsertFitness

Writergurl08
on 4/15/18 4:40 am
RNY on 02/15/18

Good morning! My Saturday was alright. I went in to to work for a bit of overtime, then hit the gym and pushed myself on the elliptical to do 5 minutes more than I have been doing. I then did a circuit of arm/upper body weight-machines, and then walked another half mile on the treadmill at a slow pace. Weee! I went home and did my nails, then DH and I went and saw a live movie riff by Frank Conniff and Trace Beaulieu (from Mystery Science Theater). It was a great laugh!

today will be quiet--laundry, reading, and we purchased The Greatest Showman, which was FANTASTIC and I'm excited to watch it again today.

Breakfast: LonoLife protein coffee with sugar free creamer

lunch: leftover turkey chili

dinner: salmon pinwheels, green beans

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

Kakesie
on 4/15/18 5:00 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Erin and Menu Family!

QOTD: I live in Nebraska. The weather varies wildly. We can have very Wicked winters and beastly hot Summers. Spring and Fall are nice, but sometimes go by too quickly. We have a lot of wind. We do get tornadoes.

We had a huge blizzard here in Nebraska yesterday so I stayed inside and worked on artwork all day. I'm drawing an adult angel and two baby angels to go on a headstone for my sister-in-law's mother and her two twin babies that died at birth. Here are the drawings I did:

Because of the blizzard I did not get much exercise yesterday. I can't seem to get myfitnesspal to load lately. Has anyone else been having problems with it?

Accountability: I can't give you the totals because myfitnesspal was down, but I think I did pretty well.

B: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, banana, light & fit Greek yogurt

L: ham & cheese on 45 calorie bread

D: Healthy Choice turkey meal

S: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt, 2 Atkin's peanut butter cups

E: Probably scooping snow

Have a WONDERFUL day everyone!

~ Karen

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 4/15/18 5:40 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

These are beautiful, Karen!

I've had no problem with MFP, but I use the apps on my iPhone and iPad to access it.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Kakesie
on 4/15/18 6:46 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Thank you very much, Liz!

Partlypollyanna
on 4/15/18 6:14 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Those are amazing drawings, you're very talented!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Kakesie
on 4/15/18 6:46 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Thank you so much!

yvonnef1964
on 4/15/18 11:30 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Karen, I haven't had problems since I changed my password. They had a security breach. You might want to change your password.

Kakesie
on 4/15/18 12:19 pm
RNY on 02/19/16

Thank you, Yvonne. If I can get on their site, I will try that.

Au_Contraire
on 4/15/18 2:45 pm

Karen, your drawings are beautiful. The drawing of the twin babies surrounded by angel wings is especially tender! I've always found the headstones of infants and children to be quite moving. Can you imagine carrying twins, then having them both die at birth? What heartbreak! It's such a loving gesture, to acknowledge that on your sister-in-law's mother's headstone. The trauma must have changed her entire life, and it must have been very hard to get over.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 342 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 380 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 473 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 390 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 4 replies · 17 views
Recent Topics