Whats on your Sunday menu RNYers?

karenp8
on 1/20/19 6:02 am - Brighton, IL

Since I'm here first I guess I'll start us out today. Miss Lily and I walked 1.5 miles this morning as it was all we could stand at 10 degrees (not including windchill). We'll do that again this afternoon too for a total of 3 miles today. If I get really bored I'll do amile on the treadmill. Accountability was good yesterday step and foodwise and weight is 124.8 today. Heres the plan for today B1/2c steel cut oats with protein and 1T cashew butterL tuna packet with dill relish D4 oz lean pork chop S meat stick. No brainpower for a QOTD today so I'll leave that for so11meone else. Goal today is at least 100 ounces of fluids. Off to find some coffee now! Have a great day everyone!

catwoman7
on 1/20/19 6:07 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' Weekenders!

It's freezing outside. I think we'll have to get for at least a little while, though, since we're both going stir-crazy. At least the roads are clear now... I have a little work to do for the organization I chair, otherwise...?? I should probably try to make an exercise class sometime today, too...

Accountability good again yesterday, weight down a small notch again this morning.

3 years 7 months out:

B: coffee with half & half, homemade Greek yogurt with homemade fruit compote

MS: protein shake

L: cottage cheese

AS: choice of light yogurt or protein pumpkin pie

D: steelhead trout, veggies (didn't get around to having this last night, but we need to eat that trout today!!)

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Amy Liz
on 1/20/19 7:37 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning everyone! Yesterday was nice, but I didn't do half of what I intended to do around the house. Instead I went out running errands and a few little fun things. Today is my Pats V Chiefs for the championship and should be a great game. I'm looking very forward to watching! Other than that I do intend to start staging the house for a move, this will motivate me and make it real.

QOTD - What food do you no longer like post op? Mine came slowly, but it's bacon. I don't even like the smell anymore. This is the case for most sausage or fatty meats like rib eye (boo!)salami or sausage. I don't care for turkey versions as the texture is weird, but I found a pork italian hot sausage that if I BBQ really well it works.

Accountability - great

2 years, 1 mo - 167.0

b- coffee x 3, protein pancake w/cinnamon butter

l-eggbeaters and salsa

d- pizza toppings for the Pats game

snacks - celery and cucumbers w/yogurt dips, L&F greek yogurt - partially frozen

v/l - on track

Have a wonderful day all!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 182 GW 175

Writergurl08
on 1/20/19 9:45 am
RNY on 02/15/18

Good morning, almost afternoon I guess. I lazed in bed way later than I normally do, but it's single digits outside, snowing, and my fleece sheets felt oh so nice! Now that I'm up, I'm cleaning the house. I went to the gym last night and pushed myself hard enough that my legs are sore this morning (in a good way, not an injury way!). Once chores are done I'll probably do some floor stretches, have a hot bath, then crawl back into those fleece sheets and read my day away ;)

qotd: hmm this might be a hard one. I think I'll go with fast food, but it's not that I don't DESIRE Big Macs or chicken nuggets anymore, just that now if I do eat fast food I feel queasy and disappointed--like it doesn't live up to how I remember it. I don't know if that's well articulated or not. I haven't eaten much fast food since surgery except for if I'm traveling or with other people who want to eat fast food (even then I try to make better choices) so the queasy part might just be that my body isn't used to the added sugar/sodium/fat

breakfast: since I slept in, I didn't really eat a breakfast, just coffee with almond milk creamer

lunch: tuna salad with HB egg and cottage cheese

dinner: ham and bean soup in the crock pot (heavy on the ham, lighter on the beans, added onion, celery, and green beans)

Ill probably have a Greek L&F for dessert:bedtime snack

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

peachpie
on 1/20/19 11:50 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Hi everyone!! We dodged snow, got rain and now we await the arctic freeze. My son wanted to go to the gym today so I paid homage to the treadmill. I usually do my training run on Sunday's since Monday is a rest day. With the weather being questionable I did it yesterday- and did my Saturday run today, and am sore. I have no plans so will just relax.

qotd: I used to not be able to tolerate bacon, it's gotten better. Most of the things I don't eat any more is either because it's just not good for me or it causes a bad reaction (ie RH, or gut issues). I don't eat anything fried, due to gut issues. Anything really fatty has the potential to cause me some issue- but I can manage it well by now. Cold cereal in milk and Cream of wheat is an easy RH episode waiting to happen.

217 today, 3.8 years out

m1: egg/egg white, 2oz ham, cheese stick and 1 pancake

m2: 1 lasagna roll/beef pattie

m3: protein bar

m4: (shrug) don't feel like I need another meal today.

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

Greateight
on 1/20/19 2:21 pm
RNY on 08/29/18

Late posting today. I had an early hockey game today and then had to drop DW at tennis's I've been running around most of the day. I changed from my hockey to football shirt and I'm ready for the Patriots this evening.

QOTD: I was on an airplane and they gave me a bag of pretzels. I ate one and it didn't seem like it was a food. Not that it tasted bad necessarily but just like I was eating paper or a non-food substance.

Breakfast: Bratwurst

Snack: Protein bar

Lunch: Popcorn

snack: Light and fit

Dinner; Steak salad

Have a great day, all. (at least whats left of it)

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Writergurl08
on 1/20/19 2:53 pm, edited 1/20/19 6:54 am
RNY on 02/15/18

I ate a Dorito a while back and had a similar reaction: what is this? I used to eat a LOT of cool ranch Doritos and now they don't seem like real food at all.

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 503 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 466 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 403 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 417 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 100 views
Forum Search Error & 404