What's on your Sunday Menu, RNYers?

Queen JB
on 11/17/19 3:39 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Hiya everyone!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Saturday. Mine was nice. Good combo of errands and relaxing, then the trip to see Trevor Noah was great. He is a really excellent comedian and we laughed all night :)

Accountability: Um, terrible. I jumped off the keto train and then was was run over my a locomotive. I ate Peppermint Oreos (so effing good, btw...), and a piece of buttered garlic bread at dinner. Vowing to climb back on the train today, starting... now!

QOTD: Who watches Hallmark Christmas Movies? We are not even embarrassed to say we love them, here! They are the TV equivalent to comfort food for me. No surprises--they always soften towards Christmas, then find love. It's easy and happy and nice :)

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

peachpie
on 11/17/19 5:29 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

While I hate Pringle's- I love today's photo, lol. sorry you fell off the keto wagon. You were on it once so you know you can do it again.
im currently in bed- resting. Yesterday's cold windy run left me with a bad head cold. I was miserable yesterday and decided to listen to my body and rest. I even took something- and I hate taking meds. My head/nose seems clearer this morning-- but once I start moving around that may change. yesterday I bought new headphones (thanks to an overly playful kitten chewing threw my last pair) and grocery shopped. today I will rest and try to not eat ALL the things.

Qotd- I cant tolerate hallmark movies, even my corniness has its standards. I haven't really thought about food yet (well reasonable food) but I may eat:

m1: egg, ham and cheese

m2: fairlife protein shake

m3: chicken drumsticks stick

m4: pork chop, corn

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

Theduffman27
on 11/17/19 5:49 am
VSG on 11/19/14

Good morning JB and menu folks. You will get back on the Keto train. I am 4 days into my experiment and have lost 2.6 pounds, my head is back in the game, I think the most important piece of this was to reread the pee surgery binder from my WLS program, there were many things I was not doing, one of them was drinking during and after my meal rather than waiting the recommended 39 minutes. Little tips like slowing down, putting your fork down between bites...etc...things I had taken for granted. Back to low carb on Monday and I am goi g to try and cut my calories as they were a little high.

Qotd- we like the Hallmark movies , though we are so behind on our shows that we have not ye****ched any.

B - unjury shake

l- chicken salad

S- premier protein shake

D - meatloaf and twice baked cauliflower

S- sugar free pops

E- heading to gym for light cardio and we are going to tan,

stay healthy my friends, Mike

1. Pre- Surgery/ Type 2 Diabetes, High BP and Cholesterol, treated with 6 medications, including Insulin. Post Op- low dose BP med 2022, Mounjaro 10/2023

HW - 299 , Consult day weight - 277, Day of surgery ( 11/19/2014) - 259,LW - 178, GW - 190, CW- 194.4 - 4.4 lbs to goal

Greateight
on 11/17/19 5:56 am, edited 11/16/19 10:11 pm
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

I am headed out in my pajama bottoms to get coffee at the drive through. Is that an old person thing?

Tough loss last night. We watched the whole college Gameday but didn't see my daughter. She said she thought that she might of been on the screen for a second or so, but we must have missed her. She didn't sleep out, so was relegated to the back of the group.

The show was fun- the kids were spirited and had funny signs. Chip and Joanna rode into the stadium over the Brazos River Bridge on a big John Deere tractor. Lee, Joanna and Chip all picked Baylor to win.

And the game started out great with Baylor rolling to a 28-3 lead. But then Oklahoma happened. They are good, have to give them credit. Baylor's defense couldn't get off the field in the second half and Baylor's offense couldn't do anything all. They need to shake it off and show up against Texas next week for a chance to go to the Big 12 championship for a rematch.

QOTD: Marilyn used to watch but I don't think that she does anymore

Breakfast: Sausage

Snack: Protein bar

Lunch: Pot Roast

Snack: Light and FIt

Dinner: Hockey food, probably a burger

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 481 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 441 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 443 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 394 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 110 views
Forum Search Error & 404