What's on your menu (Wednesday) RNYers?

Partlypollyanna
on 12/11/19 3:05 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Good morning - JB, hope your early snowy commute is going well and happy Wednesday to everyone!

My meme game is not as on point as JB's but here's a funny one (I found out my meme game is not on point by playing "What's your meme" with my teen/20s nieces and nephews -- good to stay humble as an old, lol).

QOTD - with Christmas just two weeks away, if you could start a new holiday tradition now, what would it be? When I was in Iceland, I learned that the big thing there is to give books on Christmas Eve/Christmas and then to spend all day cozy and reading! I would love that tradition!

Accountability - I really did not want to work out yesterday but I made it to my pilates class (and my shoulders are feeling the single arm chest presses this morning) and I did 15 minutes on the elliptical before bed...and I went to sleep about 830 and slept until the alarm went off at 3! I always wake before the alarm so when it goes off it scares the crap out of me.

Menu yesterday was

Cin Raisin Carbmaster Cottage Cheese

Blackberry L&F Greek

1 oz parmesan (I am out of individual cheese now!)

3 Cost Co chicken skewers

L&F greek

Power Crunch Protein bar

and I finally hit my fluid goals for the day.

Today we have our holiday lunch at the office (Boston Market, so there will be ham and turkey choices for me) and I have a pilates class tonight.

Have a great Wednesday everyone!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

MadisonRose
on 12/11/19 3:30 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Good morning everyone! We are halfway through the week. I am so glad because it's been a struggle for me this week to get up and get going. Even though I go to bed early I'm still dragging and so sleepy. Although, I'm sure the Benadryl I took last night didn't help.

QOTD: This is a tough one.....maybe this wouldn't be a new tradition, but kind of new for me. I'd love to spend Christmas with my grandmother. She passed when I was five so I don't remember much about her. Only heard stories about her from family members and seen pictures of her and I together. From what my mom told me, she loved Christmas and they always had so much fun when she was alive and how it's just not the same anymore. So I'd like to experience that I guess. Can't really think of anything else at the moment.

B: premier shake

B2: coffee w/Splenda

L: turkey and cheese roll up

D: salmon and veggies

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Partlypollyanna
on 12/11/19 3:20 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

oh, that would be so lovely, wouldn't it?

Jen

Emiepie
on 12/11/19 3:49 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Thanks for kicking us off this morning. I hope everyone stays warm and safe. We haven't had rain in a few days now so the fog and bad air quality have started.

Accountability: I had a Quest cookie in the evening.

QOTD: The only thing that comes to mind is giving Christmas pjs as a gift on Thanksgiving so you can wear them all season.

TSS: 5 years 4 months

B: SF latte, Eggbeaters, 2 turkey sausage links, and 1/2 an orange

L: Albacore lettuce wraps and baby carrots

S: 2 Real good food poppers and carbmaster cottage cheese

D: Shirataki noodles with Alfredo sauce and grilled chicken, 1/2 low carb lavash toasted with garlic, grated Parmesan and butter, sliced fruit, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Low carb pita with cream cheese and SF jam, Homemade Greek yogurt with SF syrup and ¼ cup fiber cereal. I may attempt to make some low carb/SF toffee stuff I saw on Pinterest and if so, I'll sample a little.

E: An hour stair climber and 40 mins of elliptical

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals: 1438 Protein: 151 Carbs: 105 Fat: 53

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Greateight
on 12/11/19 3:54 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Our kids refused to do matching PJ's, so Marilyn got us semi-matching Vineyard Vines long sleeve T-shirts for our cruise. One design for the women and one for men.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Emiepie
on 12/11/19 7:35 am
RNY on 08/11/14

That's a good compromise.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 12/11/19 7:51 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

So this summer I found out my 81 year old mothers wardrobe was being ignored. Hey shes 81 what can I say. So I started going through her closets and drawers cleaning out and donating. During this process I found over 25 pairs of gifted PJ's never opened . Mom was always tiny never going above 125 but when she hit 80 she said she is no longer watching her figure and was going to eat what she wanted. She went from a size 8 to a size 12 in one year. Not that we all have not jump that many sizes in a year. So I inherited all the small size PJ's I got enough for the next 10 Christmases. See it pays off to be a good daughter.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 12/11/19 5:34 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Winning!

Partlypollyanna
on 12/11/19 3:33 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

I love that idea!

Jen

Greateight
on 12/11/19 3:51 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

Jen, thanks for starting us out today. I was nervous that I would need to lead off this morning. The last time I tried that it ended in tears. I went down to my computer and noted that nobody had started the thread. Three times I checked, afraid that if I started that someone else would start at exactly the same time. Finally, I broke down and posted a thread. Of course someone else posted a different thread. All day, my little thread sat barren and withered as the second, more populous thread thrived. I think that Trish felt bad for me and gave me a charity reply.

Poor JB is up to her elbows in spreadsheets this morning. Petite as her forearms may be, that is still a lot of spreadsheets.

So, I'm going to Alinea for a work dinner tonight. There is a 16-18 course Gallery menu and a more modest 10-12 course Salon menu. There is no way that I going to be able to enter all of those things into MFP. Plus, how many calories actually are in artichoke foam anyways? I will log enough activity to keep my streak going, do an extra hour of lifting in the gym today and hope for the best.

Also, since there will be wine pairings, I need to take the train into the city and home. I am tempted to just get a hotel room in the city.

Julia S. - Rose Bowl for your Ducks!! Way to go.

QOTD: I would like to do something charitable in which the whole family participates.

Breakfast: Sausage

Snack: Protein bar

Lunch: Chicken

Snack: Light and Fit

Dinner: Well, you guys know

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 566 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 350 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 457 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 370 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 99 views
Recent Topics