Whats On Your Sunday Menu RNYers (and a few VSGers:)

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 5/31/20 5:10 am, edited 5/31/20 5:14 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

How is your weekend going? The weather ended up being warmer and sunnier yesterday than predicted except directly by the beach where it was foggy. It was like a summer day once one was 1/2 mile from the beach. Unfortunately pollen is like big yellow clouds blowing around right now so even people who don't have allergies are sneezing and blowing their nose. It will be like this for another week or two and then finally subside. Then I can finally wash my porch furniture thoroughly!

QOTD: What's the best location to fully enjoy a good cup of coffee (or tea or other favorite beverage)? I love to sit in my sunroom to drink it. Alternatively out on the back deck but usually that is for coffee #2. In Florida I have my first in the den and the second on the lanai, but I don't enjoy the den as much as my sunroom on Cape Cod (pic below just taken while I drink my coffee).

TSS: 4 years, 2 months

B: Coffee! WW zero point banana/egg pancake

L: Tuna salad, pickles and cottage cheese

D: Salmon burger with yogurt dill sauce

S: bean salad or yogurt with strawberry compote, blueberry lemon yogurt pie and/or WW one point blueberry muffin

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Melody P.
on 5/31/20 6:13 am - Amarillo, TX

Good morning menu friends.

not feeling very good this morning. Not sick but not good. Oh well.

qotd:mostly our living room in front of our big window that faces due east.

b:oatmeal

s: ???

l:oatmeal

s: ???

d: ???

catwoman7
on 5/31/20 7:45 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' Weekenders!

we're meeting "the moms" at Einsteins in about a half hour for brunch, then DH and I are going to get our HAIR CUT! I was a little worried about this for awhile, but it seems like salon owners are taking all the appropriate precautions - plus we're the first clients of the day, and it's a single-chair studio - so we should probably be OK. It's cool out (56 now - will get up to 71), so hopefully we'll have time to ride our bikes later.

accountability wasn't as good yesterday (1617 calories), but I went on an hour-long bike ride, so i probably burned a bunch off (I can lose weight at 1500). Will try to stick to 1500-ish today.

QOTD: I used to always go to coffee shops for my morning coffee (and LOVED some of them!), but now I drink it in bed. I prop myself up with a bunch of pillows and use the time to check email, FB, OH, the news, etc. I want to start drinking it on my porch but haven't done it so far. Too cold to do it this morning, though! Maybe when the temps go up...

TSS: 4y11m

B: one of the sub-500 kcal breakfast sandwiches at Einstein's (and there are a few options...). I'm thinking maybe the BLT with avocado (and egg whites).

S1: protein shake

L: we're having breakfast late, so not really having lunch - but since we'll be stuck at the salon until probably 3:00 or 3:30, I'll take a protein bar with me

S2: yogurt pie or protein pudding

D: either 2 Costco chicken skewers with some kind of dip, or one of the Aldi's vegan "burger" choices in my freezer on a skinny bun

have a great day, everyone!

MadisonRose
on 5/31/20 8:42 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Happy Sunday all! No plans for today other than lounge around he house. Accountability was decent yesterday....not great, but could have been worse.

QOTD: I like to drink my coffee out on the screened in porch. The cat and I are normally out there every morning. If it's too hot or too cold though I'll normally just drink my coffee in the living room.

B: premier shake

B2: coffee w/Splenda X 2

L: Either some tuna or L&F yogurt and fruit

D: Leftover sausage that I never ate for breakfast

S: L&F or a sugar free fudgesicle

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Melody P.
on 5/31/20 8:53 am - Amarillo, TX

Another post I know but had to share pics of my opal just a few minutes ago! Should make your day better.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 5/31/20 8:59 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

LOL She looks relaxed!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

SkinnyNikki7
on 5/31/20 9:03 am - Vineland, NJ
VSG on 08/13/12

The weather was beautiful yesterday, like a summer day. Today is still nice but a lot cooler. I got a nice 30 min. walk in already and a 30 min. Zumba workout. My friend is having an online gender reveal today so we can find out what she is having. My cousin's daughter turns 3 today and is going to have family over for a social distancing birthday party in the backyard. This will be the first time we have been around anyone other than immediate family since this whole pandemic started.

QOTD: What's the best location to fully enjoy a good cup of coffee (or tea or other favorite beverage)? We have an enclosed sunroom. I love to open it up and sit on the couch and listen to the birds chirp. If I really had to say my favorite it would be on an island with my toes in the sand looking out at the water enjoying a hot cup of coffee but unfortunately I won't get that until I retire haha!

B:Greek yogurt w/ almonds and flaxseed

L: Coffee w/ protein shake

D: probably leftover peppers, chicken, and quinoa

S: most likely a salad

64 oz flat tummy water recipe

Height = 5'2 Age = 37 Surgery Date = August 13, 2012 HW = 231lbs LW = 131lbs

Regain SW = 209.6 CW = 191.2 Goal Weight = 157.6 lbs

The only way you will see results is if you stay consistent!

Lisa91941
on 5/31/20 9:25 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning all,

It's an exhausting morning over here. We had riots all evening and night. My little walkable village took a hard hit. Our banks are burned to the ground, tagging everywhere, little mom and pop restaurants and stores that were just opening back up smashed in. Despicable humanity. By outsiders. And then this morning, the best of humanity as as our community climbed out of bed and went right to work. People are painting over the tagging, sweeping up glass. Construction companies are randomly showing up to board over windows and doors, coffee, donuts, egg McMuffins are being handed out to our exhausted police and fire forces. We had helicopters up circling the house for 13 hours. It's finally quiet and we can hear the birds. Saying silent wishes that it doesn't start again this afternoon.
QOTD: my chair n my reading room. Well it's supposed to be my reading room, but I'm pretty certain we should call it the dogs den by now.

food is TBD. I'm going to concentrate on not eating my feelings and try to make good choices.

PEACE, everyone.

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 5/31/20 1:59 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

You are in the thick of it. I can't believe what is happening here in the US.

SkinnyNikki7
on 5/31/20 6:13 pm, edited 5/31/20 11:14 am - Vineland, NJ
VSG on 08/13/12

This makes my heart hurt

Height = 5'2 Age = 37 Surgery Date = August 13, 2012 HW = 231lbs LW = 131lbs

Regain SW = 209.6 CW = 191.2 Goal Weight = 157.6 lbs

The only way you will see results is if you stay consistent!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 518 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 400 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 257 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views
Recent Topics