What's on your Monday Menu?

Queen JB
on 7/13/20 2:44 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Good Monday Morning, everyone! I hope you all had nice weekends. Mine was good. Nothing exciting, of course, but I was able to get to a lot of projects and relaxed quite a bit. We have neighbors who are equally good about social distancing who we trust a lot and feel comfortable being with, and we had a nice cookout at their house yesterday. Yay!

I don't know if I am in for a busy or quiet work week at all. It's been pretty quiet but I have a feeling that my principals are all going to be checking back in and they'll have a lot of questions and needs, so I am likely in for a busy few days, but it's hard to know! I just hope that I can work from my outdoor office, because the last week it was way to humid and gross to be out for any period of time.

QOTD: Today's QOTD is a photo question, see below!

My answer is 6 if it part of a S'MORE, but 4 if it's being eaten right off the stick :)

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

supershopper
on 7/13/20 3:26 am

hi all- I had a good but a bit tiring weekend. I'm almost done with my antibiotics for an infection I got last week - they made me have headaches and nausea so happy for both the infection to be gone and the antibiotics. I did some retail shopping for my online shops on sat and sunday. I found a thermal label printer at the liquidation store and then had a 20% off coupon so I was sooooo happy as these babies are NOT cheap. this will print all my shipping labels with no ink and save some good money. then I can sell both my BIG printers and consolidate...

QOTD- 4 for me- even with a smores... I don't like the burnt but I like the toasted.

dogs got me up really early, then they heard something outside at 5 am so there was a crap ton of barking from both the girls. If Bell barks that is one thing, but if zooey is in on it, something is up. anyway everything was fine.

Food plan for today:

combo's of the following- rotis chicken, shrimp, salad with cooked veggies, egg whites, maybe some oatmeal.

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

White Dove
on 7/13/20 3:50 am - Warren, OH

Number six but I used to pull the burned part off and throw it away before I made the S'more.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

MadisonRose
on 7/13/20 4:19 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Good morning all! Quick post from me since my alarm didn't go off and I'm off to a late start. Ugh. Accountability was a lot better yesterday and I plan on it being the same today. My weekend was good and I felt like I got a lot accomplished while also being able to relax. I decided to have my groceries delivered on Saturday since I had a good experience with it last time. Well I should have known my luck would run out! This time I got no notifications regarding my order like I did last time and when I went to check the status of my order the page kept saying error. I also got no knock on my door when the groceries arrived. I just happened to look outside and saw my groceries sitting out there. Who knows how long they were sitting out there in the heat, but I don't think it was too long since my refrigerated items were still cold, but I would have been so mad if my groceries had spoiled. Sigh. So as convenient as it is I'm not sure if I'll be having my groceries delivered again.

QOTD: #4 for sure!

B: premier shake

B2: coffee w/Splenda x 2

L: 2 oz chicken breast and a hard boiled egg

D: crockpot creamy salsa chicken

S: L&F yogurt and fruit

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Librarian67
on 7/13/20 4:56 am
RNY on 02/28/17

Morning all! I'm back to my desk (at home) and I've been working since 4:45. When I wake up early, instead of rolling over again, I've been getting you and getting my hours in early. DW wasn't up to doing anything yesterday so I put in 3.5 hours yesterday too. That means that I either don't have to use leave time for my vacay last week or I have some credit hours to use for doctor appointments. I'm so grateful that I can do that.

Woke up with severe pain in my head and neck. Unfortunately it's the head pain that technically isn't a migraine, and therefore my migraine meds don't help it...argh! Tomorrow is a week since my nerve block and I had REALLY hoped that the pain would be gone for at least a few weeks. I'm scheduled for another one next Tuesday and we'll see if that one helps more. If it does, then the pain doc will do a radio frequency ablation (basically burning out the nerve to kill the pain) and that's supposed to last for a couple of months. Fingers crossed.

I had periods of severe pain this weekend, but I did also have several hours each day when I felt well enough to run some errands and do some cleaning. I hate when I feel bad and can't keep up with some level of cleaning. It makes me nuts to have the house looking dirty and disorganized, so it's easy for me to overdo things when I feel okay. Clean and neat surroundings seem to make me feel more in control of my life...poor excuse but true.

Food accountability was a mixed bag over the weekend but the scale is very unhappy.

Food today:

2 cups of black Earl Grey tea w/ Miralax

Vanilla Carbmaster yogurt w/ peaches, black berries & slivered almonds

Tea latte w/protein powder

Everroast chicken, grape tomatoes

? not sure

Well folks, here's wishing you a good and healthy day!

Janet

HW: 248+, SW (RNY: 2/28/17): 244, GW (10/17): 125; LW: 115; 45# regain (19-20); CW: 135.6; new goal: 135; Plastics: Ext mastopexy, Ext abdominoplasty-5/18/2018; diagnosed w/ gastroparesis 11/20.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 7/13/20 6:31 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

I COMPLETELY understand the need for a clean and uncluttered household to feel in control!!!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Lisa91941
on 7/13/20 7:41 am
RNY on 10/29/19

I absolutely have to have a clean and organized house or I am very stressed. I need the control of everything in it's place and buffed an polished to be able to relax. I totally get it!

Christina135
on 7/13/20 5:38 am

Good morning, Happy Monday!

QOTD - 6 - I loooove the burnt

Breakfast - fasting, so hot black coffee, hot green tea, topo chico

Lunch - Either vegan enchiladas or leftover spaghetti with beyond meat sauce. Both leftovers need to be eaten today.

Snack - fruit smoothie, frozen frui****er, oat milk, chia seed, hemp seed protein

Dinner - whatever I didn't eat for lunch, lol. Spaghetti or enchiladas.

Have a good day everyone!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Partlypollyanna
on 7/13/20 5:42 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Happy Monday everyone! The rest of July I have 4 day weeks so I'm happy about that. I have a couple of presentations this week that I am not looking forward to (one today and one tomorrow) but after that the week gets better!

I've got my elliptical in this morning so can run some errands after work, I really so much prefer working out in the morning but all my Pilates classes are evening and with the protection measures Delaying start times, my last class on Thursday's doesn't get over until almost 9! It's worth it though but I whine.

QOTD - 4, I don't like burnt ones

menu today is

half and half in my coffee

mikey's grain free English muffin with 2 tbs crunchy PB

carbmaster cinnamon raisin yougurt

2 oz pepperoni and 2 oz cheddar

light and fit greek

have a great day everyone!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Melody P.
on 7/13/20 5:45 am - Amarillo, TX

Good morning everyone.

i slept like total crap. My left leg just throbbed and throbbed. Ugh it's still hurting. I'm really getting anxious about the surgery. I'm hoping that the fact it's not in the hospital will work to my advantage. I have to call and see about the bloodwork orders this morning to see what and when I need to do.

we have the kids today through Thursday. Yay... lol

qotd:6 all the way...love them that way!

b:baked oatmeal

l:oatmeal

d: ???

s:almond yogurt

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 474 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 432 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 433 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?