What's on your hump day menu?

Partlypollyanna
on 2/17/21 2:39 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Good morning and happy hump day! We are at the halfway mark!!

I have seen some of the incredible cake/cupcakes/cookies some of you have some so I thought you would appreciate this! It's not my Pinterest fail but it could be, lol.

qotd - what is the newest thing you've learned? I mad pao de queijo which are yummy Brazilian tapioca flour and cheese buns. I ended up reading a lot about the cassava root.

menu today should be

coffee + half and half x4 (letting myself have an extra cup because today will be a long day!)

skyr

chicken green chile

miso Broth

Blackberries

have a great day everyone! Here is a small camel caravan to join you in the trek to the weekend!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Queen JB
on 2/17/21 2:49 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Yo gang! How have you all been? The weather has been crazy all over the country--I hope everyone is safe and well where you live.

I am doing okay. I made it through my nutty meeting schedule but now we have all of the follow up work to do and it just won't quit! So I decided to pop in to avoid getting started on my to-do list, today...

My weight is holding steady at my 8 pound drop. I haven't lost more yet, but I have also gotten a little more lax about having sweets in the house. My sweetie bought me some chocolates for Valentine's Day and I also bought myself a sweet treat from Trader Joe's. Not the end of the world but it had been months since I had any sugar, so this was a big change in a week.

QOTD: I have learned a lot of work things that I won't bore you with... But as soon as I have time, I am HOPING to learn to how to start making 1:12 miniature rooms. I have seen some really amazing things on Pinterest lately and it is on my list of things to learn to do!

Menu today:

B: Fit Frappe Mocha Coffee; Egg white, goat cheese & basil

L: Taco Salad with Veggie Burger

D: Trader Joe's Cauliflower Thin "pizza"

Snax: Nuts & Babybel Cheese

Love those camels... I'm on the train to the weekend with you :)

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Melody P.
on 2/17/21 4:55 am - Amarillo, TX

Good to see you posting :)

catwoman7
on 2/17/21 6:01 am
RNY on 06/03/15

OMG - I'm so happy to see you again on here, JB!!! Please continue to pop in - you are very missed!

Teenie
on 2/17/21 7:00 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Great to see you thanks for the update.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Melody P.
on 2/17/21 3:16 am - Amarillo, TX

Good morning everyone! I'm up and have been since 2 something central time. Finally decided to get out of bed since it was not helping with the pain.

I watched a show on createtv the other day and apparently camel ice cream is a thing in the Middle East. It's was in I believe Dubai to be exact. It was interesting! You post title instantly made me think of that! LOL

So our weather is just so yuck! We were supposed to get 2 inches of snow and got upwards of 5. At least it held off until I had my laser treatment in my left eye. Our roads are in tough shape as we haven't been above freezing since Thursday of last week. It's currently 2° outside with a ind chill of -9°. Yay...LOL

qotd: I mastered a new to me weave and made something pretty cool out of it. I need to photograph it today.

b: just egg, chicken sausage, toast and coffee

l: split pea soup with ham and a small oat and raspberry square(made them yesterday, vegan and gluten free)

d: turkey breast and ???

s: popcorn, grapes

Melody P.
on 2/17/21 4:48 am - Amarillo, TX

Here is the piece...stainless steel and brass.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 2/17/21 4:41 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Happy Hump Day! Mike and I are driving back to his place today for a dinner at his club. Crazy schedule.

QOTD: I guess I have learned that there is life after 65. I more or less expected that I would live past this age, but not that I would be able to enjoy life again as much as I am right now. And it can only get better after the pandemic recedes.

TSS: 4 years, 10.5 months

B: Coffee!!! Eggs and cottage cheese

L: everroast chicken and laughing cow cheese

D: ????

S: nut thins and cottage cheese

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

White Dove
on 2/17/21 6:25 am - Warren, OH

Not only is there life after 65, but it is much better, more relaxed, and more fun. I have friends in their 80's who are still going strong. I will be 73 in March and the 70's has been great so far.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 2/17/21 6:38 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

That's so great to hear! As I have made more retired friends I am realizing that life may be short sometimes but it can be quite enjoyable.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 364 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 287 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 388 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 480 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 400 views
Recent Topics