What's on your Saturday menu?

Melody P.
on 2/20/21 4:37 am - Amarillo, TX

ha...my love of cats and the lord of the rings combined!

good morning everyone. I had a horrible night...stomach issues and pain. So not feeling great today. The pain is like a level 20 right now. I guess it's the cold that's throwing it for a loop. I'm over it! We did at least get above freezing for the first time in almost 8 days. They are saying we have a chance for snow next week...after reaching 70+ early next week. Gotta just love Texas weather.

No big plans for the day...we've got to go pick up a prescription for my mom.

qotd: if you could have any celebrity, alive or dead, as a BFF who would it be?

mine would be Jim Lovell. Not many know who he is but he was the captain of Apollo 13 and pilot of Apollo 8. I am a huge fan of early space flight. My nerd is showing! LOL

b: oatmeal, raspberries and coffee

l: black bean tamales

d: flounder, roasted broccoli and maybe a chai tea

s: gf toast, raspberries and popcorn

Some pics of Opal to brighten your day!

KalesD
on 2/20/21 6:21 am
RNY on 09/30/20

Oh
Good Morning!

It's snowing here again - it more then likely means I'm going to have a busy weekend on call as snow shovelling is a common activity that brings on a heart attack. I just enjoyed my first cup of coffee for the day and I'm just waiting for the call.

Here's my pup, who loves the snow.

QOTD: no idea

b: fairlife latte

S: skyr yogurt, PB and blueberries

L: chicken breast & veggies

S: 1/2 protein shake or bar

D: Chicken & veggies

S: tbd

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

catwoman7
on 2/20/21 6:57 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

we're supposed to meet MIL for lunch. Not sure if I'll get something there or just sneak in a protein bar or protein muffin (it's a coffee shop that serves food, too, so I don't think anyone would notice me eating some "outside food" item discreetly). I've been trying to rein in my calories, so I don't want to blow it today eating some restaurant meal. They do have soups, though - so that might work. Afterward I'm meeting up with my mom because she wants to go through her financial documents so she knows what she'll need for her tax appt - and what she won't (they're going to go through this with her on the phone about a week before her appt, so why she wants me to do it, I have no idea....). Nothing else planned for the day, although I'm almost done with my very overdue library book, so I'll finish that and return it, too.

QOTD: Michelle Obama, I think. I love her. Plus I'd feel really nervous meeting celebrities and would likely be tongue-tied, but I don't think I would around her. She seems very down-to-earth and relates to normal people well.

B: either cheesecake-flavored yogurt pie or plain Greek yogurt, either with blueberry compote (I'd better decide which one soon since it's already 9:00 am!). Coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: ?? (see above)

AS: Greek yogurt - maybe a skinny bagel with light cream cheese, too

D: leftover Indian food (or ham and a small sweet potato if DH gobbles up the Indian food)

have a great day, everyone!

Lisa91941
on 2/20/21 8:16 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning from AZ! Just a quick check in. Hanging out with my Dad while the hubs golfs. Dad lives on Bureau of Land Management property, so I'm hoping to take a bike ride on the trails today.
QoTD: I'm going with George Clooney today!

menu:

B: turkey and cottage cheese

L: tbd. I'll be on my own so maybe turkey and cheese roll up or turkey pepperoni with Parmesan microwaved into "chips"

D: artichoke chicken stew. Yum!

Peace everyone!!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 568 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 354 views